keemo's Outdoor Grow and attemp to Rehab Outdoors

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by keemo87, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Hey everyone, I had a plant in 12/12 for aproximately 35 days or so(bagseed), it looked really good and healthy at 3' tall. but unfortunatelly I neglected it for 2 or 3 days and had a spider mite attack on my grow due to hot temps and humidity. I rescued what i could of the other plants and got a small amount of dried bud. Exept for that 3' tall bagseed that wasen't done budding and looked healthy enough for a rehab attemp. so I tried to clone the lower branches that seemed kinnda doomed anyway, the clones are still up in the air. I cleaned the plant to the best of my ability and put it outside about 2 weeks ago. I'm in Florida and it's always sunny here so i guess the amount of sun is enough since it gets a full days worth of sun due to the location, (about 8 or 10 hours of direct sun). When i go back and check on it it seems to keep buddind almost like nothing happened to the main cola, but the lower branches are almost doomed, but there might be hope. I need to go check it out.That's the story for that one. if anybody has any comments or anything to say please let me know, any similar stories? u think it will be decent at the end? Thanks.
    While I was there I decided to plant a few seends indoors until they sprout and wait to see how they grow outdoors, and they are doing very good. pics coming up. (new grow 09: nirvana WW, and seedsman Purple Bud) Is anybody else growing anyhting similar in FL? Any Thoughts?
    The Pic shown is the one in "rehab" before the attack.

Attached Files:

2. Good for you man! I hope it works out in the end. I'd delete the pic though as the tattoo can identify you possibly. Be safe...;)

3. i grew mine from bagseed....i let it sprout in a plastic cup then transfered it to a bigger pot and i keep it on my window seal..its about 11" now......is the sunlight that grew ur plant...cuz people keep telling me that its not going to grow with the sunlight from the window