Ke$ha is sexy as f*ck

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by thesavagepony, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Idk, call me weird, but for some reason I find this trashy whorish looking girl to be hot as hell. Cool personality too. Idk, I guess I shouldn't be so attracted to girls that look like whores but :rolleyes:... Not sure if this really fits in the music hall, but it is an artist after all. Would you hit it?

2. No I find her kind of attractive but on the other hand she is a talent less fuck who is only destroying the music industry I use to love so no I wouldn't fuck her....

3. most definitely would hit, wouldnt even need to tell her to leave afterwards

4. Shes got nice toes too :ey:

5. Talentless trash, just like most other Top 40 bands/singers. But I would tap that.

6. Thats lady gaga.

7. lady gaga is not a man :|. IDGAF what you see in pictures. I don't see it. Plus her voice is too feminine to have been a male. Even auto tune and pitch shifting won't make a guy sound like her. I get tired of hearing that crap.

8. I'll take Christina Milian instead.

9. man i'd hit it for sure. she's hot as fuck and is a dash on the crazy side but that just makes her better in bed lol. she kinda looks like a blonde version on my ex really.

10. keshas my girl. we have matching tattoos we got together from my friend who is now overdosed and dead.. but keshas my girl... smoked out her entire hotel floor in NYC the other day at 7am after 2 hrs hardly of sleep ;) :smoking:
    May You rest in peace my brother Beau... taken from us by heroin overdose ! I love u. incredible tattoo artist and musician... was in the band death set in the 90s and designed for marc jacobs after that... Miss u beau...

and let me finalize with that i personally love both kesha and rosie... as dear friends and ppl i can trust 4ever. and kesha is much radder in person than her poppy music is.. shes a legit girl.. same with rosie from rosie and the goldbug... thanks for listenning guys., check out my grow pics when u get a chance... got 7 I.C.E strains growing right now... very tal... and got 6 Garlic Widows ..... and 1 Super White Widow. all outdoor... huge nugs :)
    Attached Thumbnails [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::cool::cool::cool:

11. #11 cfamjp2, May 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2010
    oh yeah,,, and after keshas and my little slightly ongoing thing... AFTER IT SLOWED DOWN AND WAS ALMOST OVER..... did i date and engage and then cal off the wedding with the girl with the pink hair.... Her name is Rosie and she is/was in the english awesome band rosie and the goldbug... rosie and kesha are both beautiful memories in my life.. i love these two girls and they love me as well :) :)

oh yeah i was a celeb then lolooloolol now i grow chronic :) much better than being celebd out in plastic world

oh yeah me and keshas thing was totally OVER before i hooked up with Rosie... CLARIFIED! but i still dearly love both these ladies and would give my life for them without hesitation.

so what celebs has anyone else on here hoked up with>? and does anyone have any gold or platinum records to their name? i have 1 :/ so far...

"smoke 8 joints now that nigg@ thinks hes john wayne"
    "some say that its too much but i smoke ten blunts before lunch" :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smok ing::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:
    Attached Thumbnails [​IMG]

12. I got nothing.....

But did you hear about the one that got the thing when it was doing whatchamacallit? Kinda like that or a little more like this....

13. To cfamjp2:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Mmm, same, unfortunately.

15. she comes off as an std farm if you catch my drift. I would still fuck her in a heartbeat. :rolleyes:

16. She is trashy and not cute.

17. alot of R&B singers id hit first

alicia keys, beyonce, rihanna, ciara etc. got damn!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp6W4aK1sbs"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

tell me this dont get you a little hard you a damn lyer lol

18. She's not good lookin at all[​IMG]

19. ^^ thats nasty

Ciara is sooooooo fine

20. Ehh, too much make-up and materialistic add ons like glitter and shit...
    Not my style.