kazaa????

Discussion in 'General' started by dirtydingusus, Oct 6, 2002.

1. any body with kazaa

know how to play divx files?

this has been driving me crasy for a long time now?

and i dont know who elts to ask

2. go to divx.com and get the codec..

3. /\/\/\ what he said....

4. ditto

If, for some reason, you don't want to do that go to www.download.com and search for 'divx'.

5. thanks guys i appercate it!

6. i hereby decree, that this thread, and everything from this point and before, be nullified, and completely taken over and turned into yet another stoner bullshit rant :D

7. whilst chugging my dr pepper..and then a droplet of it entering my precious air needy lungs...i have deduced that...

dr pepper has absolutely no oxygenic value whatsoever and can not be inhaled

8. Hoho norm... that's what YOU think...

9. oxypepper....the next thing to distroy your liver!

10. tequilla is priceless, my feet hurt, I CONCUR, kazza kicks butt, you lick my anus? and this my friends is good. my brain hurts. WHEN ARE STACKERS 4 coming out? candy is good for the soul. and roofies are good for me. 2 please.

11. LOL SHE SAID ROOFIES......

DR PEPPER AND SOBE MR GREEN......MMM MMM FUCKIN MMM

Something very interesting happened today in Los Angeles that only I ikknow about and none of you know about and now im not gonna tell any of you what it was so you have to live with the fact that there is something very important that happened that would change your life if you knew about but....you will never know about it therefore you are all dumb in the eyes of George W Bush

But since your all my "friends" i'll let you in on da secret....ummmmm

NEVERMIND, TOO LAZY TO TYPE NOW....SUX FOR YOU

12. HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahahahhahhahaa....hahaha...ahahahhahah...wait....ha.
    you sound like that guy that bugs the hell outta my high that wont get the clue that I dont like him...um....hahahha.

13. bugs crawl on mewhen im high

14. spider.. eggs... in my eyeballs!

15. phunkyphil
    phiies got the phunk!

16. dancing naked makes for lotsofloppin

17. floping jiggilies!