kava kava?!?!!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Luv Tha Nug 420, Dec 11, 2008.

1. ight Gs up hoes down... i got some KAVa pillz 50 of them to be exact. never dun dem before. im takin 7 of them tomorrow sorta excited. any advice insight. also can i snort them... blowing shit is fun i think.. ahahha nose bleeds some times haha im super high right now hahaha sorry bout sp... MOB:p

2. I don't like it very much because you have to take a bunch of pills before you really feel it and when you take a lot it gives you a horrible aftertaste on your breath and when you burp.

Its always a good time trying a new substance though and maybe you'll end up liking it. You do get relaxed when you find the right dose.

3. you might feel relaxed but you sure as hell wont get high off it. dont get too excited cuz youll build yourself up to be dissapointed.

4. From my personal experience, it's hard to get a good kava experience from the capsules. You need to order fresh kava root from the Hawaiian islands and brew some kava tea if you really want to experience kava.

I'm going to the Hawaiian islands soon and plan on trying VERY fresh kava roots while kicking back with a blunt on the beach, if you understand where Im comin from