Kava Kava questions!

Discussion in 'General' started by UglyInfidel, Dec 16, 2003.

1. I was reading up on Kava Kava and it seems real cool. Can you buy Kava anywhere besides the internet? like in any stores? What kinds of different kava can you buy, and which kinds are most effective? if anyone could help me out, let me know. thanks

2. most organic foodstores carry forms of kava..its usuall with all of the other herbal timnctures and shit...and it usually IS shit....In my city theres a Kava Bar, but I think its the only one in northern america other than a few in canada.....your best bet is the internet, try www.kavakauai.com theyre run by a small family living in Kapaa Hawaii and they have some of the freshest and most potent Kava ive ever tried, plus they have GREAT salvia extracts and leaf....you could also try bouncingbearbotanicals.net or bbbotanicals.net or whatever theyre called, they're product quality is a little worse, but they make up for it in deals..usually free stuff with your purchases.... mainly unless you get fresh root then you ont get to experience the full effects of kava...ive had so many different "kava" pills, tinctures and drinks to give a mokey diahrea for a month, and nothing compares to kava root, freshly ground and pressed