Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by docleary, Jan 21, 2009.

1. I haven't had weed in probably two weeks because I have no money. No money to register my car, pay car insurance, buy weed, all the great things in life. So I get this call from the American Red Cross because my parents give blood, and they say that there is a blood drive on the 20th. I've only considered giving blood once, at my old high school but I didn't because I watched a guy pass out. Anyway, I decided I would go to this church and give blood because there wasn't gonna be anything on t.v. besides the inauguration. I won't bore you with details, but I didn't pass out AND my blood was drawn by this really cute girl. Oh, and it took me like 2 minutes to fill a pint. But I go to get my cigarettes out of my car once I got home and to my surprise, I see this white thing on the floor. I get butterflies in my stomach, hoping it's a roach, and sure enough, IT WAS! So I got baked like 1/2 hour after giving blood, and it was great.

2. so did you get the pussy

3. haha
    i donate blood on a regular basis now (every 56 days or so)
    2 mins is insane...
    but me being a girl takes longer, it took me 20 mins the first time, 6 mins the second haha its crazy
    smoking a bowl quickly after giving blood is really nice, and possibly the best sleep i've ever had

4. no i didn't, i wish i did.

5. i am definitely giving blood again.

6. lol thats what i was thinkin...