karma is kicking me in the head

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TakeAToke401, Jul 27, 2009.

1. recently ive been getting pretty lucky, getting smoked up gettin bomb herb you know just all around having a good time in life. well last friday my job calls me and says you gotta come in and take a manditory random DT. this was around 9 in the morning and the test wasnt untill noon. so i quickly break out some water and start chugging away, took a few green tea extract pills and just pissed my brains out. so i go to the test extreamly optimistic that im gunna pass it. everythings cool for the next few days, smoked over the weekend not thinking about the test at all... this morning my phoes rings around 1 its my work i answer expecting a well done good job bullshit conversation. my boss says the results came in, you water levels were abnormally high. so now they are debating firing me or making me retake it tonight at 530. im high right now, im probably loosing my job tonight. every time good shit happens bad shit follows it. :(

2. Go to vitamin shoppe or GNC or something n pick up something called omni-clean (or google it and find something similar) it flushes ur system for a few hours and makes passing drug tests a snap...I can vouch for this stuff as I have taken many drug tests and passed using this stuff....good luck brotha

3. man...i feel for you.
    karma's a bitch

4. its the same with me, every time i have a really good day, at the end of the deay or within that week some shit will happen to fuck it up. its life, its why i just smoke weed and stay home a lot.

5. karmas a bitch i know, one time it broke into my house, kicked me in the balls and threw me out a window, i was bummin.

6. damn well i mean you don;t know how good you have it til something bad
    bad things happen to everyone! you just have to live with it

7. Ok.... but that has nothing to do with karma?

8. This has nothing to do with karma, what the hell did you do at your job that made you have to take a random DT?

Is it mandatory and you're just now finding out or something? Tell them your main beverage of choice is water, that's why you do not chug water before a test, they can tell you're trying to detox. When you go back in, calmly explain your main beverage of choice is water and that you're trying to lean off the soda pop for a while, not much they can do (I just said the same stuff in another thread too haha)

9. Dude you DT is today at 530 so hopefully you get this. I would say either try getting piss from someone who is clean. Or if you got time get one of those drinks that mask the thc for a few hours

10. ^^^
    NO!
    they use the temperature thing now, so they can tell when it came out of your body. that got me FUCKED at my old job.

11. Don;t know too much about passing drug tests but for the temperature can;t you just take two of those portable heating pads, stick it around the packet of someone's urine and there's the heat source. That way it is hot when it comes out... idk just a quick idea. good luck

12. ^^ thats exactly what u do, just dont forget to take out the heating pads like 10 minutes before the test, it almost screwed me once i only took one out and the hot hands temps can go way over 100 degrees

13. i took the test again i drank some of that detox stuff from a drug store, ill find out this week if i passed it..

i didnt do anything at my job to make them want to give me a DT, the higher management of the company is cracking down i guess and they are actually starting to give the random drug tests you consent to when you start there. ive been there for alost 5 years now and this is the first one. i should be fine, i know some of the management tokes and im on good terms with them for the most part so its looking good that ill keep my job.

thanks for all the ideas