Kaolin And Morphine Extraction

Discussion in 'General' started by Marijuanaville, Nov 2, 2007.

1. Hey City.
    Looking for some help here,
    Iv aquired a 250ml bottle of Kaolin And Morphine, its like 4 years out of date or something,
    It wasy bought back when you could just buy this stuff over the counter.
    It contains a miniscule amount of morphine per 10ml,
    It says 0.916mg per 10ml.
    So that works out at em..... 22.9mg in the whole bottle.
    Now I know that kaolin is some sort of clay, and iv read that it would settle in the bottle, and it has, therefore, im guessing that the clearer layer at the top of the bottle, is the morphine.
    Morphine and whatever else is in the bottle.
    Im going to drink it anyways, although I think its going to taste nasty, but I hope its worth it.
    I reckon that 22.9mg of morphine should be pretty good.
    Iv never actually taken morphine though, other than 5mg tubes, one at a time, so im pretty excited.
    What I wanted to know was, does it matter that this shit is way out of date?
    And is my extraction plan likely to work? (it has all clearly seperated in the bottle)
    Thanks dudes!

2. you should do some more research on it before you drink morphine

3. my aunt was prescribed this morphine cough syrup and i had the worst bronchitis i've ever had, decided to take like 3 shots of it to sleep...

didnt happen. when my eyes were open i was fine, every time i closed them it felt like i was doing 200mph through a tunnel.

horrible.

I hallucinated slightly as well, and as fun as that may sound it really is terrible, i thought there was basically a civilization on the floor of my bedroom, and i ruled it from my bed, sort of like a greek empire and i kept repeating 'globism' and other random nonsense...

terrible experience.

4. Yeah im thinking that now actually man.
    I just kindof figure that providing I dont drink all the kaolin then nothing to bad can happen.
    Plus the kaolin makes up a large volume of the total, Like around 3 quarters of the bottle is all sediment, kaolin sediment. So In effect all I would ever be drinking is a quarter of the bottle, which couldnt do much harm, even if the kaolin wasnt extracted.
    I just dont want to leave morphine in the sediment.
    Plus I dont want to poison myself because its out of date lol!

5. Lol!
    Sounds funny talking about it now, guess it wouldnt be nice at the time.
    Opiotes dont really tend to do that though, maybe you had that effect from a different ingredient.
    But I really dont know.
    Thanks for the replys dudes = )
    Anyone know anything about the actual solution?
    Its for diareha and stomach complaints.
    Thanks = )

6. Damn you finna get on morphine..i wouldn't suprise if you become a junky afterwards. It's highly addictive. Feel amazing though