Kanye West: Louis Vuitton Dons Real or Fake?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by 479chynaman, Feb 9, 2011.

1. So I ran into these 2 pairs on ebay (yea i know, lots of stuff on ebay is fake) but I'm just really diggn these shoes.
    I was just hoping that MAYBE someone on this site is good with this stuff (kinda unusual to post on on a site like this, but w.e.) and could tell me if these were fake.

I heard from some that you can't tell till u get them and look at them in your hands, but others say that you can look at some kind of different shades of colors.

Anyway, here are some pics and if you could help me out a little bit that would be great

The Red Dons:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Pink/Grey Dons

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I'm sorry but those shoes are ugly as hell.

3. isn't louis vuitton for girls??

4. naw, haha...
    Everyone rocks LV, Wiz Khalifa, Kanye, Jay Z..
    i decided not to get them tho..
    just sticking to my air max

5. Loui is for anyone whose gettin paiiddd. Hahaha

6. lol, yea..
    I have one pair of sneakers i bought from them last summer and bought a belt not too long ago to match em... thats it tho..
    I coughed up about 550 for the sneaks and 420 ;) for the belt
    I wanted to get the red ones up there, but I was notified by one of the manager over at a store in Dallas that the red dons don't have the tassels.

7. ha you couldn't pay me enough money to wear those retarted easter bunny pink shoes

8. lawl... IMO, they aren't too shabby.. the only thing stopping me from wearing them is my friends prob drawing dicks all over em. a little bit on the hipster side.. but hey; if u got the money to blow.. why not stand out?

"Uh, so while you busy trying to fit in, Imma stand out
    And view my life through this lens to see how it pan's out
    Substitute teacher ass *****'s, need a handout
    Middle finger screaming fuck them *****'s who hated,
    I'm money affiliated"

YOOOOUNG KHALIFA

9. Haha not gunn a lie those shoes are pretty whack.. I drop 300 on a gucci Belt a couple months back. Looking to grab another, I prefer gucci over Loui to be honest.

10. fyi i think wiz khalifas wack as fuck, he doesn't even get support from his home state of PA
    ive got money to blow, I just decide to blow it on earwax, budders, and new toros. not 1000 bucks on some girl purse shoes

11. Haha well no one really asked what you think of him. And what difference does it make to you about what he spends his cash on?

12. #12 CaliKushSmoker, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2011
    people can do what they want with their cash, but ive got the right to call it how i see it....and if i think that shits for faggots ive got the right to say it
    and both of u are on wiz's dick, first thing he says is oh wiz wheres it and you've got a fuckin picture of him as ur avatar.......i mean c'mon

EDIT: oh and if you don't have enough money to actually go in a louis store and buy the shoes at retail price, you probably shouldn't be buying them in the first place......fuckin ebay, what a joke

Dude, relax. Disrespect is not tolerated here. -Durchii

13. i was gonna buy a real pair but then i realized all the fakes are made out of real leather too (atleast the good ones) so people would probably call them fake either way.
    so i just got another pair of supras, some LV shades, and some jeans instead.

14. [​IMG]

Those tassels look a bit messy. If these shoes are original and brand new, there's no chance in hell the tassels would look like that.

Suede on the right shoe looks a bit scuffed.

[​IMG]

Again with the scuffed suede.

[​IMG]

Messy, messy, messy uneven stitching. If you compare it to the stitching here. Clean even lines:

[​IMG]

You can really tell the difference.

[​IMG]

Looks like there may be something funny going on with the stitching, but these photos are too blurry for me to really tell.

GL