Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Kandy Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jimbo_285, Nov 19, 2013.

1. This is one full Z of Kandy Kush so you can imagine how dense the buds are. Pretty potent too.

Attached Files:

2. they look really nice mate, and really dense. only had the pleasure of kandy kush once, enjoyable experience though

3. #3 stevizzy, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2013
    WOW...that's some of the nicest, well trimmed buds I've seen on GC since Chef stopped posting.  WELL DONE DUDE!!!

and....Thanks for the pictures, they're very nice shots of some awesome buds.  I'm jealous!!

PS:  I see you're fairly new to GC...welcome and PLEASE keep posting great pictures like those.  THANKS AGAIN!!

4. lol@[member="stevizzy"]....some pics come out great others suck. I'm glad you like the pics. Getting ready to vape some now and play some Call of Duty.....if you close to RI come over and join me

5. I bet that smells soooo good. 

6. These look great, dude. Nice trimming too.

7. aww yes. Looks like its got some nice dense ass OG genes