Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kali mist, blue rhino and mango zamal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Under The Influence, Jul 5, 2013.

1. I picked up a few grams each of these 3 strains. so far its hard to pick a favourite. i'll definitely be going back for more kali mist though. shes a great sativa!

note: im no good with cameras so i just took a bunch of pics with different settings and chose the ones that came out clear. unfortunately these pics dont do these buds justice

blue rhino: 
    [​IMG]

kali mist: 
    [​IMG]

mango zamal:
    [​IMG]

2. Nice pick-up..
    I heard that Kali Mist is an amazing sativa strain. It's somewhat psychedelic, apparently? 
    I may just have to find out myself.. :smoking:

3. at a low to medium dose you get a clear energetic high. smoke any more and it can turn into a mind fuck or physcadelic i guess you could say. shes probably my new favourite sativa.

4. but yea definitely pick some up when you get the chance!!