Kal Penn(Kumar) can suck it seriously

Discussion in 'General' started by funke420, Sep 26, 2012.

1. Read a few articles on this guy and one would assume if you've watched any Harold and Kumar movie that he supports legalizing marijuana. He is using his Kumar character to win the stoner vote for Obama and in case you don't read the news Obama is more anti-marijuana than GeorgeW! Fucker doesn't even smoke weed and yet he thinks he can win over the stoner community. Fuck Kal Penn and his Harold & Kumar pseudo weed activism seriously

2. Wait... So, in other words, the man was acting!?

3. That niggha Obama dumb as fuck

4. noooooo not kumar!!! how can he not actually smoke :( I mean he was the person who invented the smokeless bong

5. Does he not support legalization or are you saying that cuz he wOrks for obama & hes against it ?

6. Cuz I really give a fuck about Kumar's feelings...

7. I loved kal penn :(

Now.... I don't know what too think.

8. Meh. Better than romney

9. Don't get me wrong, I hate me some Mitt, but I don't think either of these guys are viable candidates..

10. Guys, kumar smokes, I think the "he" meant obama, and because obama doesn't support legalization therfore kumar doesn't for doing that stunt.

It was a lame stunt, but more so on obama's part than kumars.

11. I mean the smoke in the 3D movie was 3D when Kumar was smoking

12. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']I dont care.[/quote]

Lol yet you care enough to reply. I blame the schools...

13. #15 funke420, Sep 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2012
    [quote name='"Badfish90"']Wait... So, in other words, the man was acting!?[/quote]

Look up the word "implication" when you get chance and then try and articulate what his actions mean you troll fuck

0 tolerance for name calling / disrespect.
    please keep comments like this to yourself
    _YODA

14. He's not necessarily a bad guy because he's not a stoner its a movie. But yeah it sucks that he's pretty much a toady. Kumar is still awesome though

15. Whoa dude. Look up the word "over-reaction" and then articulate why the reply was uncalled for...

16. Vote Gary Johnson.

17. lol why you mad tho?

18. But it's too late?