Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. Alright well I've only smoked mids my whole life, 1 time good shit but i dont remember.

Anyways i got like 20 gs of mids and I dont think I have ever been BAKED beforee....

I usually get nice and high but I wanna try being baked...

How much do I need to smoked to get baked?

2. Only you can know because it's different for everyone.

Honestly just smoke a big bowl by yourself. Even mids can be decently powerful in that quantity.

3. 20 grams of mids is more than plenty to get you blitzed out of your mind. Just keep smoking until you're satisfied or can't bring yourself to take another hit. Do you ever keep track of how much you smoke at a time? What's your tolerance like? It's up to you to decide. We don't know you or your body as well as you do. Also, I find that "mids" can be a really subjective term.

4. paranioa w/eeee is why i cant just sit doing bowl after bowl.... Not in the safest spots to smoke at so I can't take my time. I do have nice spots in the woods but I anit going back there for awhile

5. turn that 20gs into some brownies and just sit in ur room an eat them

6. dude I would just roll a couple blunts with a gram or more in each. Smoke one or 2 by yourself and you will be BAKED