Justin Trudeau sells weapons to the Saudis

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jane_Bellamont, Aug 11, 2016.

1. Just remember.. we're talking about fucking weapons .. not maple syrup.

As a liberal leader he should know that you sometimes have to sacrifice economic gains in the name of basic principles. Fuck the oil, ride a bicycle.. or better yet, get an electric car.

If you wanna trade with Saudi Arabia, sell them something else .. don't fucking arm them.

The Saudis oppress women. They imprison political opponents. They don't take in refugees. They enable ISIS.

2. Yeah I seen that but still. It shouldn't take the UN saying something for you to declare it as something. It was clearly genocide, everyone knew it, there was more than enough proof, Trudeau is just an idiot.

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's the Liberal Party of Canada, not sure what you were expecting from the boy wonder.

• Like Like x 3
  4. The progressive movement is in desperate need of strong leaders.

Leaders who will say No, fuck you .. I will not endorse Hillary Clinton.
    Leaders who will say No, fuck you .. I will not sell weapons to Saudi Arabia.
    Leaders who will say Yes, we are going to legalize marijuana, and we are going to do it TODAY, through executive order.. fuck what the opposition thinks.
    Leaders who will say Fuck you Donald Trump, you are a moron.
    Leaders who will say Fuck you, Putin, you are a fascist.

Leaders who will say .. I don't give a fuck about your race, religion, sexuality, etc. if you don't respect the country and the rights of its citizens, you don't belong here.

• Like Like x 1
  5. "If you kill your enemy they win" Trudeau infodump.

[​IMG]

6. Hardly surprising, all of the major Western powers including the US are in bed with the Saudis.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I wouldn't have a problem with it if the Liberals renamed themselves the Trade party or something.. ...

Arming Saudi Arabia is definitely not a liberal thing, and a total insult to Liberals.

Don't get me wrong, I think Trudeau is doing a lot of other good things .. but things have been looking like they're going downhill for Canadian politics, me thinks.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I dont think Canada should be taking political pointers from you Jane, your like the NDP and if your Canadian you will know what happens when they get into power.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I would also say theyre the bottom (i think thats the term idk lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. yeah I thought this was par for the course for western nations. Don't know why Trudeau is getting singled out for it.

I mean it's still screwed up though. Maybe their oil industry is hit hard by those fires.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Only because he was recently caught doing it, i suppose

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. It is also worth pointing out that arming Saudi Arabia is arming ISIS.

If Western powers were truly interested in defeating ISIS there would be an embargo on supplying the Saudi's with munitions.

• Like Like x 4
  13. It is also worth pointing out that arms dealers have a lot of product that they need to get rid off. Who are the worlds biggest arms dealers? US being the biggest, then youve got Russia, Britain, China, they all have a financial stake in the perpetuity of conflicts.

• Like Like x 2
  14. War is much too profitable and now that its been figured out how to keep it ongoing for so long it won't stop.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Creating and funding (both directly and indirectly) the clusterfuck of Syria and Iraq, the powers that be are like a fat kid in a candy store with $100. To them this is just great. Meanwhile some of us are hoping they get diabetes and just die off.

• Like Like x 3