Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'General' started by cothrantyson, Jan 23, 2014.

1. I have just been briefed by a homie that the good forces of the Miami PD underwent an operation last night to take down former canadien radical "justin bieber." I also learned that bieber is a self-described stoner. what do you think should happen to this man?

2. #2 stickyglassOG, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    [​IMG]

he was drag racing in Miami. apparently blocked off a road and was racing. they are also saying he was drunk. IDK I just hope he gets gangbanged in there.

3. He resisted arrest too and was drunk and high on weed and prescr.

4. #4 bongtokes6200, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    inb4 more teenage girls try killing themselves

5. Nothing. And nothing will happen. He's going to get off just like anyone else charged with that shit.

6. Haha love that pic Macka. But um you know most of this is celebrity bullshit right. And honestly y do a bunch of stoners even give a fuck about Justin bieber these days..... You know everything's about one direction now rightttt

7. I don't give a shit about him, just a funny pic.

Honestly he is retarded. If I was a 20 year old kid with 110 million dollars I would work for like 2 or 3 more years and retire for the rest of my life living in some poor nation. I would live like a fucking king.

8. who gives a shit

9. 1st photo from the scene....

Attached Files:

10. fuck, knowing the lies the media put out,who knows if Bieber even was arrested or did those things. front pages like to tell liesSent from my iPhone.

11. [quote name="kylekumar" post="19393571" timestamp="1390512498"]fuck, knowing the lies the media put out,who knows if Bieber even was arrested or did those things. front pages like to tell liesSent from my iPhone.[/quote]Yeah... The biebs is a saint & a true role model he would never do any of these alleged offencesWho Dat!

12. [quote name="MRCRONIK" post="19393612" timestamp="1390513010"]Yeah... The biebs is a saint & a true role model he would never do any of these alleged offencesWho Dat![/quote]yeah.... the front pages are 100% legit truth and are totally backed up with evidence.what jail is he even in? Sent from my iPhone.

13. [quote name="kylekumar" post="19393622" timestamp="1390513146"]yeah.... the front pages are 100% legit truth and are totally backed up with evidence.what jail is he even in? Sent from my iPhone.[/quote]Well if you're getting your info from the front pages... 1390513383450.jpg Who Dat!

14. Innocent till proven guilty.   Lay off the poor Biebs.

15. #16 kush70, Jan 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2014
    he is not special ..

he is nothing but a punk kid 

whether he realizes it or not he will pay the price for his stupid little bullshit

16. deport him back to Canada no one here in the USA likes him except pre-teen girls.

17. He should feel a deep, deep shame.

After all he got popped for street racing,

In a Lamborghini,

Going .....

SMH

:smoke:

18. he cried like a bitch.. it makes me just.. so happy....

while drunk..