Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 2, 2012.

1. As if such a version could physically exist.:cool:

2. Stay high my fellow human.

3. I hate Justin Bieber because he has more money than me and I don't like his music do he's gay.

Am I doing it right? Can I join the hipster club now?

4. The male Justin beiber would look like a young incredibly rich kid who makes millions an is loved by teenage girls all over the world , he gets crap but he's living a life I'm sure you wish you did or do . I don't like him or his music but come on after a while people look so fucking jealous talking about him . The jokes aren't even funny anymore dude lol

5. I bet he has a wonderful taint.

6. ahah I see what you did there OP.

7. I suppose the jokes are getting old and I was kind of drunk when I posted this thread...but I am anything but jealous of him. I love my life :)

8. i still don't get why everybody hates him so much, personally i don't care for his music, but why all the hate, what has he done to make nearly everyone hate him?

9. He represents the shitty music industry that is destroying good music.

10. What music is shitty to you, isn't shitty to someone else. Your opinion isn't more valid than a 12 year old girl's.

11. No, there's nothing special about his music. Virtually all pop music is the same. musically speaking. The chord progressions are the same, dynamics are the same; virtually everything is the same. There is no depth to it. Very little thought goes into making music these days.

12. I have the weirdest boner right now.

13. So what?

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsihkFWDt3Y]Michael Norton: How to buy happiness - YouTube[/ame]

15. Capitalism bitches- he played it, he came out ahead

Good for him

I'd still rather be deaf than hear his shitty music thou.

Money buys you happiness, but not sanity