Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'General' started by HighAsPhuck, Aug 2, 2012.

1. What would the male version of Justin Bieber look like?

2. "hahaha so funny, the last time I heard that I fell off my dinosaur" - Dale from Step Brothers.

3. Ultimately Justin bieber has the last laugh because he's making millions and pulling all the hoes so he doesn't have to even care if his music is good.

4. If I could make millions of dollars with very little effort and fuck Selena Gomez whenever I wanted I would too.

5. I love add ons

[​IMG]

6. And if he ends up like Macaulay Culkin or some other wash-up celebrity? Money is nice, but it doesn't buy dignity or happiness (unless you buy weed)

7. He'll still be a millionaire.

8. I'm pretty sure the Bieb don't toke.

9. [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']Ultimately Justin bieber has the last laugh because he's making millions and pulling all the hoes so he doesn't have to even care if his music is good.[/quote]

He who laughs last thinks slowest...

10. Money does buy happiness, like if you're a 30 year old virgin, wouldn't you want to buy a pocket-pussy or a hoe for a night? Wouldn't that make you happy?

11. No because I have dignity and would be happier living my life with a loving wife and wonderful family.

12. So now that 30 year old virgin has a wife and a family?

13. Money does buy happiness, but then again I guess happiness is subjective.

14. He's probably not a virgin so that's irrelevant.

15. Uh, what? So the example I gave with a 30 year old virgin is now NOT a virgin and his love life, or lack thereof, is now irrelevant? Dafaq...

16. #18 Demiurge, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012
    Money could buy me my own place. Money could allow me to go out and do shit and meet people. Money could help me travel and see the worlds amazing sights. Money could buy me the few thousands worth of new guitar gear and a computer to record tunes. If I was desperate enough money could attract to me easy attractive women. Money could damn sure "buy me" happiness.

17. Sorry, been I'm just a little drunk.

18. It's all good, I still fucking love you.