Justin Bieber

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by jizzledfreq, Jun 3, 2012.

1. I'm a 23 year old male, I hated this kid too...

But I'm also a musician as well, and I don't know why I hated this kid so much.

What's to hate about a 16 year old kid who blew up from nothing? This kid was in the same position as a lot of us, poor as fuck, mom working hours and hours to support him.

His dreams came true and he's giving back to his mom and is actually quite successful.

Seriously whats to hate about that? Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Haters going to Hate. I'd rather see this kid who came from nothing continue to do great things in his life than see some spoiled ass rich kid who grew up with every opportunity make it in this industry.

2. He is a puppet used to make other people more money then he has...not going to agree that he is awesome, but I don't understand the hate either. His music does kind of stink though :laughing:

3. I get heart palpitations what a sexy cream boy

4. Yeah his music really isn't all that great, he does have a few good songs though. I don't really listen to him at all, but I just don't understand all the hate.

Nothing to hate about a poor kid going from rags to riches. A lot to hate about a rich kid who hasn't had to work for jack shit in his life.

5. Why worry hating on anyone else?

Getcha shine on

-J stalin (rapper)

6. People love an easy target, and boy is that kid an easy target. Besides, who wouldn't like to be discovered as a guitar talent, or a keyboard talent, or whatever, on Youtube? Pop music aside, why waste energy hating a kid who seems to just be doing what he likes? Ain't nothin' in that.

7. I don't hate him the kids like 17 and richer than ill ever be in my life. Did you guys see he got into a fight with the papparazi

8. He walked into a glass wall and got a concussion. Lolol

9. I dunno what all the hate is about. I think he's probably the greatest songwriter of our generation in terms of talent, though the production side could use some work. But I guess it's hard producing such solid albums and managing the rest of his life, so it's understandable. Especially when you consider he does proactive commercials too, which is lyk and amazing product by the way

10. Hes smart kid, and hes making it/made it. Props to J bieber. Adult beibes is way more likeable lol.

11. [quote name='"Mogwai"']I dunno what all the hate is about. I think he's probably the greatest songwriter of our generation in terms of talent, though the production side could use some work. But I guess it's hard producing such solid albums and managing the rest of his life, so it's understandable. Especially when you consider he does proactive commercials too, which is lyk and amazing product by the way[/quote]

Proactive sucks. Once you stop using it, you break out worse than it was before.

12. A lot of people instinctively will hate pretty much any pop star, although Justin seems to have a much bigger hatedom than most. Personally, I don't see why. What makes him any different than every other music industry puppet pop star out there?

I'm fine with him existing because I don't listen to him and so his music doesn't affect me in any way.