Justin beiber

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by The Green Toker, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Why were you thinking it?

2. Because I'm obsessed with irony.

3. duh because he wants justins hard horselike shlong in and around his mouth:yummy:

4. Alright, I'm gonna stop feeding the trolls.

5. good idea. stop feeding trolls so you have enough time to feed youself..............all that cock.ithankyou:D

6. I'd love to tell you to shut the fuck up but I wont.

Instead I'll say this:

The dude made his point. By dragging it on and trying to convince him, a person on the internet who you don't know, is homosexual, makes you seem obsessed with Bieber and homosexuality, in general.

It also makes you look like a bit of a dick. Now let go of the topic and stop being a troll.

Regards,

goodsmok3r

7. Didn't read the thread, but he has more money and girls on his dick than anyone here.

and if that means he has to make some faggy songs to achieve that, then so be it

8. OP is clears beibskies himself,
    coming out of the closet on grasscity.
    wait till TMZ hears this. :D

9. HAHAHAHAHA this thread is gold. lol

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

10. ummm im not the one who brought up his dick... i think you both doubleteam bieber before his shows:hello:

11. Man how high did you have to get to think of that one! :smoking: No, I'm not haha just thought id make a thread because of my lack of threads. Would be cool to be beeber tho, Id fuck all dem hoes :cool: wit my m$ney

12. I have nothing against Justin Bieber, but I hate the people who hate him. I mean seriously, if I see another unrelated youtube video with some comment about his penis or hair or sexuality in general I'm going to scream.

He's gotten so famous MOSTLY because of the hate, it's the way I heard about him, people constantly bashing him. Face it, threads like this and people hating on him because they're jealous are what enabled him to become so famous.

I just wish people would see this post and ignore him instead of enabling him

13. #33 SirBongwalski, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Lol those 12 year old hoes sure are hot aren't they:rolleyes:

14. ummmmmmmmmmmm you're the one who wont let it drop.....

makes you seem.... a little obsessed, to say the least :hello:

:rolleyes:x200

15. Would u think hes kool if you found out he blazed?

I got nothing agaist him personally, dont really giv a fuck bout him, in fact I forget of his existance till someone brings him up. But honestly I pity him, he gets told what to do where to b, how to do it, no privacy anywhere he goes, he cant walk down the street smoking a blunt like I can do, media and corporations own him, sure he has chicks all over him, but anyone of thoses chicks can say he "sexually harassed" them, sue him and ruin his rep. He has to b careful, and with money like that im not sure he cant really trust anyone or has real friends that aint after his shit..
    Most child stars end up commiting suicide and with drug problems..
    But people need to stop hating (no matter how much of a sellout he is, or how fucking gay his music is)

You do your thang, and let him do his..

I personally like my privacy and freedom to do what I want

16. its not so much HIM that makes me upset....its more the fact that ppl actually see what he does as talent.....worth paying for! its ridiculous what ppl think is entertainment...society needs to change and we need to honor ppl for more than just looks and what the media tells us.

17. #37 percul8r615, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    He's a freak I'm telling ya.lol

18. Haha, hes 17.. I'm sure he can at least pull off some 18 year olds lol,
    I'm not jealos on this kid in any way. I just thought Id make a thread and see what others have to say. I personally don't like his music, but I'm not jealous of anything. What's there to be jealous about, not having real friends and having the media control you? No thanks.. ;)
    Yea man, just look at it as his way of getting money.. If you work as a debt collector, your gonna deal with a lot of people. These people will curse you out, say they will kill you etc.. You don't give one shit about the haters in this job tho, its your job and your making bank. :smoking:

19. I'm an adult so I'm not exposed to his music. I've literally never heard a single song by him.

Anyway I don't care either way.

I honestly think all the hate arises from jealousy. Who wouldn't like to be 16 with millions of dollars? Knowing every night thousands of teenage girls go to sleep masturbating thinking about you, and would fist fight each other over a chance to suck your dick.

By the time he was a sophomore in high school he fucked more beautiful girls than most of us have touched, and he's made more money in a year than most of us ever will in our lifetime. Its just frustrating, but it has nothing to do with him personally.

I think as men we all dream of being rich and have women throwing themselves at us. He managed to do it before he was out of high school, and I think people are just jealous. When you are an adult, and making bullshit wages grinding through a lifetime of 9-5 jobs, and have to put in so much effort just to get average girls to sleep with you, its easy to look at a teenager who can't even fathom such things in his life and be angry.

20. Your post fucking depressed me :(