Justice Dept. Seeks To Void Stevens' Conviction

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, Apr 1, 2009.

1. :rolleyes:

2. Yep, its official, American Justice was a commodity to be traded under the Bush administration, the charges were trumped up, illegally played, bullshit.

(Hmm, I like that title for a whole book, "The Bush Years: Trumped Up, Illegally Played Bullshit.")

I am glad the truth finally got out, though, but let's face it, if he had been railroaded like this as a private citizen, we would likely never have seen this reversal happen.

Unless Eric Holder would like to prove me wrong, by freeing Dr. Mollie Fry?
    These poor folks are being given opiates by the federal government, and drug screened every two weeks, to make sure they have no cannabis in their systems. Let me repeat that, the feds are giving them opiates, so that they don't use cannabis.

Does that sound like where you want your tax money to go?

They are currently convicted federal felons, and have been sentenced to 5 years each, though they are free pending appeal of their incredibly bad conviction.

AG Holder, let these people go! This is a Bush era travesty of justice, too!

( There's another good book title; Bush Era: Travesty Of Justice)

3. Yes and what a surprise it happened during an election.

We must be living in the matrix.

4. There should be no real surprises at election time, but why would Bush's boys be after Steven's Senate seat?

If a democratic administration had appointed these prosecutors, it would at least be understandable dirty politics...but wtf is with torpedoing your own guy?

Could this be proof that even the Republicans were afraid of Sarah Palin?:D