Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Justen's guide to double chocolate special brownies.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Justen, Sep 12, 2010.

1. #1 Justen, Sep 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2010
    Hello GC :wave:

Today I want to share with you all my recipe to double chocolate special brownies. I want to give much thanks to Hashmouf for his guide on cannabutter which I used to make my butter.

First I will list for you the ingredients we will be using in our brownies.

Ingredients :

[​IMG]

For Brownie Mix

• 1/2 cup cannabutter
    • 1 cup white sugar
    • 2 eggs
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    • 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
    • 1/4 teaspoon salt
    • 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
    For Icing Mix

• 3 tablespoons cannabutter, softened
    • 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
    • 1 tablespoon honey
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    • 1/2 cup of sugar
    • 1/8 cup of milk

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan. (or in my case use a baking tray haha!)
    2. (a)In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup cannabutter. (b)Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon vanilla. (c)Beat in 1/3 cup cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. (d)Spread batter into prepared pan.
    3. Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes. Do not overcook. A good way to check if they are done is by sticking a fork in the brownies. If nothing sticks they are probably good to go

First you will have to cook your cannabutter. I used about 10-12 grams of some commercial weed i picked up last night with 3/4 cup of butter sticks. You can follow the guide Hashmouf posted for information making it.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2.(a) -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2.(b) -
    [​IMG]

2.(c) -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2.(d) -
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To Make Frosting:
    Combine 3 tablespoons cannabutter, 3 tablespoons cocoa, 1 tablespoon honey, 1 teaspoon vanilla, and 1/2 cup of sugar, 1/4 cup of milk. Frost brownies while they are still warm.

[​IMG]

Spread the icing onto the finished brownies after they are removed from the oven! Let it set and you will be left with a very good tasting ultimate chocolate brownie!

[​IMG]

I hope everyone enjoys making these as much as I did!

2. (couldn't use edit button)

Edit:

Be sure to let the brownies sit for 15-20 minutes then cut them. I cut mine into 9 squares. Enjoy!

3. What temp did you throw them in at for 15-20 min? These look DANK as fuck, will defiantly be tryin the icing and whole mixture out in the near future!

4. i like the name. double chocolate special brownies.

those look tasty. They look like they'll be messy when you eat em, but in a good way

5. Sorry I didn't include this! It's 350 degrees. Also, I ate another brownie this morning, and it was MUCH better than after eating them fresh. The taste of the cannabutter is much less noticeable and the brownies are really quite enjoyable now.

6. That's dope as hell! How potent were they?

7. The high kicked in slowly, but once it took full effect it seemed better than smoking did from the weed. Overall I was happy with the way the batch turned out.

8. Had to comment, my name is Justen LOL.
    First person I've ever seen with the same spelling.

9. Haha I thought I was unique! Just wanted to mention I'm down to two of these bad boys now. 2 a day keeps me high almost all day. I've been really happy with how this batch turned out. Sometime this week I am doing cookies.