justcallmesir's "holy bleep im germinating OVER 200 seeds" grow journal!

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by justcallmesir, May 13, 2011.

1. my seeds came from my first attempt at growing. i had saved 3 bagseed from some nice fire sativa buds i got years back. saved them..bought purple wreck from reserva. planted all 4 seeds. one of the bagseed popped and 1 of the purple wreck.

i grew both together. the purple wreck stayed really short and the sativa bagseed got HUGE. i tried to control height...failed...had a hermie from the purple wreck that knocked up the bagseed sativa (at the time i wasnt aware of this) so in the end i ended up with 200 beans on the sativa and none of the purple wreck. i originally thought a "nearby" male pollinated my plant but apparently that wasnt true as i did grow one to completion and it had many similarities to the purple wreck so now im assuming my purple wreck was the cause.

i accidentally got my 200 beans wet one day...panicked and decided to plant all of them. i failed miserably so yeah. didnt work out too well lol i under estimated the work involved with the fam emergency that came up so i had to scrap it.

2. well hell that sucks.... if u ever get too many seeds again ill be happy to take some off ur hands..lol they are like gold to me.. love to have it but hard to get it LOL

3. any grows going on right now that ur posting? would love to watch

4. Awesome grow dude, two questions: how old are they and how tall were your plants when they went into the flowering stage?

Cheers.

5. no right now im in between grows actually.

sorry to say but the grow wasn't very awesome the yield was crap to be honest. the seedsman white widow looked good at harvest but it turned out to be a pretty sorry yield. ive gotten an lb per light before but this wasn't even half that. no shit. the quality of the smoke was outstanding (one hitter quitter for some of my friends) but as far as yield goes its not worth growing by itself (need some indicas in there next time to get a better yield)