Just wondering

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spark Plug, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Sup GC. Just smoked last night after two months of being sober & it felt awesome :) Just wondering how long you guys think it'll be in my system after about two months of being clean. Thanks

2. Depends how much you smoked. The 2 months of not smoking isn't really relevant now that the THC is back in your system. It won't take a month though I'm sure over one sesh.

3. It was like .8 & I'm a lot more active than the average person so I don't think it'll take that long to get out of my sustem

4. Constancy of smoking is a pretty important factor used to determine how much THC metabolites are in your body after a certain period of time.  For example, someone who smokes daily is going to have a lot more difficult time to rid their body of the metabolites than someone who only smokes every now and then.

Basically, what I'm saying is, it should be relatively easy to clean your system out based on your smoking habits.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was completely out of your body in under a week.  There are other factors that must be taken into account, but this is one of the more determinant ones. 

5. Thanks guys