Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Wondering

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JoeMoralli, Sep 7, 2013.

1. Hello,

Is this safe????

I'm interested in purchasing weed over the internet.  People have been leaving their e-mail and phone numbers on some forums that mention they sell different strains of weed.
      I am looking into this.  I must send them $$ through .  After that, I need to send $150.00 through (Cameroon) again as "refundable insurance fee" to a shipping company.  The shipping company claims that...
    Dear Clients,
                             Accept greetings from our staffs , we wish to inform you that your parcel has been registered as a discrete pet gift so that is why we need an insurance for it . Discrete packages are never checked before delivery that is why we request an insurance cover  but if this cover is a problem to you we will have to open the parcel and check its content so in case of any eventuality we can be able to explain what was in the parcel. so with your due permission can we open the parcel are register it as a normal parcel . 
                                                                                                                        Management

Dear Client ,
                          our company delivery man will refund this money back to you upon delivery of your pet gift 

2. #2 Wiggibow, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2013
    no, just no. incredibly stupid idea. my friend was buying weed through the mail from a actually trustworthy source and his house was raided by a swat team. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. First, I sent $$ through to a city on the east coast of USA.  I gave them my name and shipping address.
    One day later, I received an email from swiftcourierserviceconsultants@[member="Live"].com
    I need to another $150.00 to cameroon for a "refundable insurance fee".
    Do you know anyone who has done this?

<span><span>we wish to inform you that we have already collected
    payments from the
    sender regarding the transportation fee of  your parcel.Your package which
     was registered
    in our agency has to be insured  so that we can proceed with the delivery of your parcel
    <span>.
    We just wish to let you know that we could not proceed with the
    delivery because the package is </span>
    <span><b><span>NOT INSURED and we cannot bear the risk
    to continue with the delivery of the package if its not fully insured .
    so we can only proceed with the delivery of the package when the package
    is insured.</span></span></b></span></span>
    <div style="font-size:12pt;"><div style="font-size:12pt;"><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div><div> 
    <span><span><span><span><span> So we need you to  </span></span></span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><span><b><span><span><span><span>insure your </span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></span></b> </span></span></span></span>package before we
    <span><span><span><span><span>can proceed with the delivery to your address.</span></span></span></span></span>

<span><span><span><span><span> We also wish to let you know the insurance fee is to make sure the</span></span></span></span></span>
    <span><span><span><span><span>package is taken care of fully by our delivery agency and also to cover</span></span></span></span></span>
    <span><span><span><span><span>any <span>unforeseen situation like loss of package, or damage of package in</span></span></span></span></span></span>
    <span><span><span><span><span>the course of delivery.</span></span></span></span></span>
    <span><span><span><span><span>ATTACHED IS YOU AIRWAY BILL</span></span></span></span></span>

<span><span><span><span><span> So that is the reason you must insure<span> your package before we proceed with</span></span></span></span></span></span>
    <span><span><span><span><span><span> the delivery. The insurance fee is refunded back to the</span></span></span></span></span></span>
    <span><span><span><span><span> receiver as soon as the package is delivered in your address.</span></span></span></span></span>
    <span><span><span><span><span> So this fee is just to <span>insure the safe delivery of your</span></span></span></span></span></span>
     package. So the consignee is required to <span><span><span><span><span><span>pay a refundable fee of 150.00usd</span></span></span></span></span></span>
     <span><span><span><span><span>before this transaction can proceed. This sum is</span></span></span></span></span>
     to serve as insurance fee and is fully refunded as soon as the
     package is delivered

Thanks for understanding and using our services.</span></span>​
    <blockquote></blockquote>

</div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>                                         

I await your response ASAP.
    Best Regards
    Mrs Hellen Swatzi Sahaju
    Managing director
    SWIFT COURIER SERVICE Ltd
    International Delivery Service worldwide
    </div></div></div></div></div>

4. dude that is the most obvious scam ive ever seen

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. #5 tygerstylz, Sep 7, 2013
    Lol wave bye bye to your cash I hope you to were not close because you will never be hearing from it again.

6. First off, we can not discuss drug trafficking here, like mail order marijuana.

Second, your desperation to buy weed made you unable to see how much of a scam this is.

You 100% just lost your $150.

7. Thanks for everyone's response.
    I already sent them $$ for the weed and my name and shipping address.
    However, I have not sent the 150 "refundable insurance fee" yet.

I don't care two shits about the $$.  I just don't want to get busted.

8. Oh I see. Yeah don't send the "insurance" money. They're tricking to scam you out of more money.

And you won't get busted, there is no weed, and the original money you sent is long gone.

9. <sup>Thanks for the response.</sup>
    <sup>Like I said.  I'm not concerned at all about the $$.  I just don't want to get arrested.</sup>
    <sup>The person's email is <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='mailto:albertowilliams5@[member="gmail"].com'>albertowilliams5@[member="gmail"].com</a>.  Does anyone know anything about this?</sup>
    <sup>I'd like to the 150 just to see what happens.</sup>

10. You wont be arrested. there is no weed.

11. Send the  $150 to me and the result will be the same...........nothing...

12. Sounds like a classic online South African scam. The grammar/names/sentence structure gives it away. Don't sweat the $150, more money can always be earned. It was just an expensive lesson.

13. Anything should throw red flags up.

14. I used to send $250.00 to Philadelphia PA.
    I gave them my name and home address for shipping.
    The person never mentioned that I would need to "" another refundable 150 to swiftcourierserviceconsultants for shipping insurance.

The refundable 150 must be sent using to Cameroon.

15. BEcause he's a scammer. Of course he wouldn't mention the other 150 at first. You gave him money, and he figured since you were fooling to send him that already that you'd be foolish enough to send him more.

Send him the 150 if money is no concern, scamming is his profession, he needs it to buy drugs and pay the rent in his apartment, he needs it more.

16. Serious you seem like you just want to waste money so do it and let this be done. Not sure why you cant see the scam in front of your eyes but some people take a lot longer to learn I guess.

17. #17 JoeMoralli, Sep 7, 2013
    Thanks for the info.
    Yes...I got ripped off.
    The person had me send the $$ by using the following...
    Name; Brian Franklin
    State : Pennsylvania
    city; Philadelphia ,
    He said the product would be shipped via DHL,UPS or FedEx.
    The day after I sent the $$, I received an e-mail from swiftcourierserviceconsultants@Live.com requesting a $150 refundable insurance fee.  I had to the 150 to Cameroon.
    I got swindled.  Thank You...

Now you know that buying weed online is stupid. 

19. Canada has lots of mail order weed.  Product is always top notch.

20. Forked Up2,
      Do you have details?