Just wondering

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by spruilliscool, Jul 5, 2012.

1. If they make elbow joints for ashcatchers that are at a different angle than what you plan on attaching it to. Reason being is I have a Grav Labs natural ac that is a 45 attached to a Phat Tubz beaker and I am really looking into a Grav Labs stemless bong with the natural perc. The stemless is obviously going to need something that is 90, and I was hoping I could find something to connect the two rather than get a whole new ac

2. Yes, they do make these.

3. What are they called and where could I find them? Guy at my LHS wasn't aware of any. Thanks for the help

4. I believe the correct terms would be angled adapter. I would ask for an angled glass on glass adapter.

I wouldn't expect many small LHS' to carry them though, only the larger ones that carry a full inventory of GonG pieces.

There's a few online retailers that do though, AguaLabTech has them sometimes, as well as HighPriorityGlass and others. A web search returns a few Etsy vendors as well.

5. Yeah, from what I've seen (or haven't seen, rather) around where I live, you're just better off ordering it online.

6. To the interwebs!

7. Yeah I am going to start looking around. Also I really have my eye on the grav labs stemless and aqua labs listed it at 200+ and a website called the shed has it for 80. Anybody use the latter website or know anyone who has? Kind of excited to order online I just want to make sure I go to the right source

8. Yeah don't pick up any GravLabs piece for over 200... the cost on those things isn't even near that.

I haven't heard of The Shed but 80 is a lot more reasonable.

9. #9 redechelon, Jul 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2012
    The adapters are on aqua for $20. Is there a reason you want Grav Labs specifically?

10. I doinle checked and the website is actually cybershed.com

11. I fell in love with the natural ac I bought from them and how smooth it is. And the stemless straight seems just like a larger version of that ac. seems like a stable piece, which I need bcuz I jeep it outside in a box. Not sure if the site sells legitimate glass or not or if I am gunna have to do a little traveling to Orlando or jville shops

12. Cybershed is fine to order from