Just won battle of the bands!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hardcoreselkiez, Jul 17, 2011.

1. #1 hardcoreselkiez, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    My band Stranded at Sea just won a battle of the bands. We now get to open for Chiodos, Breathe Carolina, I see Stars, The Color Morale, Modsun. IM SO HAPPY <3

check out our first song from that night >:D
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgtjJd2lXiQ[/ame]

2. Coolish story, bro.

3. cooler than yours. burn. 3rd degree. you need some aloe?

4. Too bad all those bands suck.

5. yeah but think of the publicity my band will get.

6. Whats your bands name man

7. Oh fuck wait ya it's right up there

8. What genre you guys play? Sludge metal?

9. we have shitty recordings up. we're rerecording next week. we play post-hardcore i guess you would call it

10. that's pretty cool man, how many bands are in battle of the bands? and how many win?

11. Where at?
    There was some battle of the Bands thing goin on around here

12. Pfft, Chiodos is pretty great man. But yeah , the other ones are pretty terrible.

and I'm sure you'd like to hear this at least once from your fellow blades. "Grats!"

13. Man that is sweet! Congrats!

14. I hate how these bands took the name hardcore and turned it into a little pussy bitch term. How the fuck do these "hardcore" bands use this term. They stole it from the punks.

15. haha that's pretty cool man you should be proud of yourself

16. there were 10 bands entered. we won off a score system, us having 82 and next band having 79

17. Congrats OP! I won a battle of the bands back when I was in high school. Fun times.

18. oh it was in florida

19. thanks guys! :D I wish i had a bowl right now to celebrate lol ;)

20. Music evolves bro. And stop mish-mashing all these lame terms and genres. Makes you look like a close-minded prick that doesn't know what they're talking about. Learn to be open to music as a whole and you'll find yourself happier and enjoying a richer taste in music.