Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just watched the union

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrmuffinman, May 13, 2013.

1. like oh my god. They just hit you with fact after fact, and prove every falsehood wrong back to back. It just baffles me how anyone could be so blind after watching it.

2. I'm all for weed and all but I found that documentary to be so biased that I couldn't even take it seriously at times.

3. From what i remember Union is pretty bias, just like the people/organiztions they are speaking out about, its just that the union tends to have correct info and not just false propaganda

you can have bias or slightly less biased. now pick your side

4. I agree
    It was
    Completely biased but what other side is there? Argue that tobacco is better than weed? There is only one logical side to be biased towards

5. well one could advocate that no drugs at all is a better lifestyle

6. I haven't seen the movie in a few years, but from what I remember, they made it sounds like weed in the be all, cure-all, with zero negative effects.

7. They do mention that although non addictive it can be habit forming

8. It is super biased, but like, what else would they have done? If it set out with the goal of convincing people in the middle, it definitely does a good job convincing. Facts are straight, all around excellent documentary if very biased, but in this situation I think it is okay.

9. The musics awesome

10. So bias is only OK when it agrees with your opinion?

11. Well, when your fighting all the anti-pot propaganda, it's hard to win if your not biased

12. The Union wasn't OVERLY bias, but it's hard to create something like that without some sort of personal interest.

TBH, it wasn't anything bad. They didn't spew a bunch of false information, they just focused on one side more than the other.