Just watch if you want to be angrier...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sad Panda, Nov 1, 2003.

1. This is what i get when I go there...

Page Not Found.
    We're sorry but the page you requested cannot be found. It is possible that you typed the address incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists.

Use the links on this page or click here to return to www.freevibe.com

2. try this instead:

http://www.freevibe.com/News/yugioh.asp

Freevibe, what a load of hogwash! But they have the right to exist and spew their garbage. We as stoners have a job to counteract the influence of that shit site. We have the right to exist also and to spread the Word on Weed. We just have to be better at it than they are.

3. The illegal growth and cultivation of marijuana has destroyed and contaminated thousands of acres of public lands in America. In fact, more than 2,500,000 marijuana plants have been found and eradicated on National Forest lands since 1997. The damage begins when marijuana farmers burn off native vegetation, destroying natural wildlife habitats. Some growers clear cultivation areas with chain saws and spread fertilizers and pesticides. The arsenic-based poisons kill small animals and rodents and in turn, the larger animals and birds that consume them, devastating the food chain and area water supplies.

Often, tons of trash and high concentrations of human waste are left behind by smugglers, who come to the U.S. to care for the crops. This impacts wildlife, vegetation and water quality along rivers and streams. It also detracts from natural, scenic qualities and can affect human and animal health from spread of bacteria and disease.

lol, i dont know if they realise... but this happens when any farmer wants to start groing on his/her land and there is things in the way.. and "trash and high concentrations of human waste are left behind be smuggelers".. whats that shit.. people everywhere leave human wastye and trash in the woods.. when you gotta go you gotta go!

4. Where I come from, it's the tourists that leave that shit behind! High concentrations of waste? Like the smugglers have more and bigger bowel movements compared to the rest of society?!

Smugglers! Bah Humbud! Smuggle it where? Like we Americans are big weed exporters! As if the impact of the growers is even comparable to the impacte of the major polluters! But, oh, I fogot. THEY have pollution credits that they can trade in for leniency on the limits of shit THEY put into our rivers and lakes.

I'm hoping that was a quote from Freevibe and you didn't come up with this garbage yourself.