Just wanted to show off my girls!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Turtle1980, May 1, 2017.

1. This is my first grow and just wanted to show off my girls cause I'm really proud of myself so far...they are 33 days into flower!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 7
  2. You should be proud of yourself. Very nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Shit, looking good my friend

Only you can free your mind

4. Don't count it till it is jarred!
    Not to be a Gloomy Gus but over the years
    Pump failure
    Bud Blight
    Bugs
    No Burn (not flushed)
    Police and or robbery
    and the ever popular story of Henny Penny who had all the naysayers try to lean in for fun and profit.
    You look to be doing a fine job. Don't forget the first rule of Fight Club.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you....I'm gonna try my hand at autos my next go around!

6. Oh yeah man...not counting anything yet...just a proud dad right now!

7. Thank you!

8. Looking fucking awesome.

9. Thank you!

10. What's the strain? Autos or photos? How long did you veg?

11. 2 are cookies kush and 2 are amnesia haze and they are photos...I veged for 45 days and lst'd them. They were around 13" when I put them into flower, my tallest is 26" and my shortest one is 23". And I see you have grown autos,as I said I am goin to run those on my next go around, I will b growing 3 Brooklyn sunrises and 3 Gorilla glues under a 1000 watt hps in 7 gallon grow bags..any advice you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

12. My only suggestion at this point would be to just use 5 gallon pots but If you already have 7s then feel free to use them. I grew 5 plants in 5 gallon pots and after looking at the root structure I decided to switch to 3 gallon for my autos.

13. Looking dam good

14. Thanks man...that does actually help cause I have 7's and 5's 'so I guess I will be going with the 5's and save my 7's for my photos!

15. Thank you...I appreciate it!