Just wanted to shout out everybody

Discussion in 'General' started by Blowinthatgangi, May 25, 2019.

1. I made this account 15 years ago. Holyyy shit. I havent been on in a long time and just wanted to say whats up to everybody. And this proves that no matter how much weed you’ve smoked you can still remember old passwords.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I’m fairly new here, but enjoy forum communities (long time member on a couple other forums for my hobbies).

This one has been fun to read. Starting to chat more myself.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Ill say this. Back when I made this account, this forum helped me learn so much about so many aspects of cannabis. YouTube wasnt really a “thing” yet, marijuana was just then starting to become decriminlized in certain areas, and as a teenager it really connected me to cool strangers. I enjoyed it alot.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Damn 15 years ago that makes me feel old lmaoo

welcome back to GC :gc_rocks::gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Welcome back OP. I've only been here ~ 6 years and that feels long to me lol I always enjoy the conversations here.

• Like Like x 2
  6. i bet your around 60 years old Brews ,,but theres lots of good old guys here including me at 69 ,,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Hey wow 15 years ago that's wild!! What made you decide to stop through after all that time? Anyway its good you back and I hope I will see you around the city more often now :)

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1