Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just wanted to share some homegrown

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by ynot, Oct 22, 2010.

1. Grew this clone myself not sure of the strain but the smell is amazing just cut this bottom nug off the other day.

Attached Files:

2. looks like some good bud, could stayed on the plant longer, but not bad:smoke:

3. This was cut two days ago and the weather here in ny is getting quite cold. The rest of the plant is still outside looking to chop within a week but this was a sampler. Not too shabby really had the same clones last year and this stuff is very skunky lovee homegrown :)

4. I don't see too much bud, only leaves. But it still looks like you got some nice trich coverage on it. I bet it's some killer smoke. :smoking:

5. Yeah I agree with you the leaf to calyx ratio is high but its loaded with trichs i just need to find a better place to grow with more direct sunlight to get these to the full potential. NY just needs to pass MMJ already

6. i was bout to say the same thing. i dont see bud, just leaves and hairs and some nice trichomes i have to admit.

7. nice nug dude!! its gotta be nice smoking something youve grown yourself. hopefully i'll be able to do that someday

8. i deff agree with you on the ny needs to pass MMJ already. but im glad to hear your plant is doing well.
    weve been having some awfully cold weather though lately, id be careful with frost

9. Wheres the bud? nice tho