Just wanted to share my excitement

Discussion in 'General' started by blkarmphoenix, Dec 18, 2010.

1. I just went to my local head shop and bought a sexy red metal grinder with the keif compartment at the bottom! Sad part is my wife took it, wrapped it, and put it under the tree so I can't use it till christmas :(

But I got a grinder woo!

2. I think we know who runs the household :smoke:

just kidding, man. Grinders are definitely useful, but I prefer to break up by hand so I've never actually went out and purchased one. Sucks you have to wait a week to get it, though haha.

3. You bought something for yourself so your wife wrapped it up so you can give it as a gift to yourself a week later?

4. If you dont take that shit unrap it and grind you some fresh nugs right now! I mean really how old are you.

[​IMG]

5. Lol your not married are you. I let her run the house, she stays happy. Happy wife = Sex, food, weed, more sex, more weed, and the occasional "here honey I bought this for you".

6. My brother does! He buys himself presents, brings them to my house for ME to wrap and put under the tree (all the holidays take place at my house even though my brother's house is bigger :rolleyes:), then he opens them on Christmas and acts all surprised and excited. You'd have to know my brother to appreciate how funny this is on Christmas. I've figured out what he's really doing though. He brings me his wife's gifts to hide here too. The truth is, the "presents" he buys for himself are things he found that he wanted while he was shopping for everyone else. He doesn't want my sister in law to know that he buys all those things when he's supposed to be out shopping for others. So he uses me to hide them. He's a nut. :p

7. Well since you put it that way that sounds pretty good. :D

8. Unwrapped my present a lil early ;)

Ran a couple buds of dank through it and already have a nice little layer of keif, so now i'm about to smoke a nice bowl of dank with a thin layer of keif on top :D

Merry *flick* *inhale* *ahhhhhh* Christmas.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ll5yizGLo]YouTube - Awesome To The Max[/ame]

10. Congratulations! Enjoy that shit.