Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Wanted To Say...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreeYourSoul, Jun 17, 2013.

1. #1 FreeYourSoul, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2013
    I'm high as fuck, and I love you guys ;) I feel like we all learn a ton from being members of this forum, and I'm in deep thought and thinking about how much we would all realistically know if we hasn't of ever been on the GC Forum.
    I'm stoned off vaping some Candy Kush (Blue Dream x OG Kush). If anyone wants to check it out, I'll include a link to my strain thread.
    I'm just typing and chilling right now, I don't actually remember the link but I'll find it and edit the post. I've been a member long-time, and I try to help everyone and anyone as much as I can, and I hope you all have appreciated it at some time or another. You guys are the best, and everyone should and do appreciate all that you do for everyone's knowledge and the improvement of Cannabis.
    Love you all!!! :wave: :smoke: :bongin: :) ;) :cool:

Edit: Here's the link! http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1035845-freeyoursouls-strain-thread.html/page-3

2. Thanks man, the feeling's mutual :smoke:

Imagine if we didn't have the internet? It's actually mind-boggling to me how much I've learned because of it.. then I question how much I would have read otherwise, how many meaningless facts and trivia bits I wouldn't know, how much useful information I wouldn't know, how many movies and TV shows I'd be ignorant to... the internet really is the perfect partner to the mind. Fuck people! :p :smoking:

3. GC is the reason I win arguments about weed! I love being knowledgeable 

4. i just wanted to say that today has had its ups and downs.  my truck broke down on the way to see my father but my friend that picked me up also gave me a gram and a half of awesome bubble hash.  when i came home i found that im almost out of weed.  i hitched back to my truck and got it towed back to my house and smoked the last bit with the friendly tow truck driver.  

looks like its hash spliffs the rest of the night.  ill get a ride into work tomorrow and get someone to run me by the parts store on the way home.  hopefully i can get it fixed.