Just wanted to say thank you!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by andyveedub, Mar 29, 2018.

1. Hello everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to say thank you to everyone who’s helped me so far in my beginners growing attempt. I spent years home brewing beer and was incredibly successful with that. Entered many competitions and won many awards. I figured I’d try my hand at growing so I gathered lots of gear to do it correctly, but as it turns out, I don’t have a green thumb. So I’m shutting my lights off. Tossing my plants and selling my gear.

Thanks again for anyone’s advice and help. It was greatly appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sad!! My first time growing and with everything it’s a learning curve, I would say try it again... maybe the technique or lack of Might have been the issue?

It has been such a relaxing and therapeutic thing for me(high stress career) I couldn’t imagine not growing now.. I dunno, my vote is to give it another go...!

Either way, take care

3. More homework,new journal, try again.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Growing is easy. Most new growers mistakes comes from the want of doing to much. Anyone can grow weed. Dont give up after your 1st try, keep at it bud. After 3 decades I've simplified my grow to the point I'm hardly needed. Sit back and watch them do their thing.