Just wanted to know which seeds should I buy :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PaperTherapy, May 5, 2011.

1. I went thru attitude. Got it in 8 days no problemo. The autos that I got all germed...9 outta 9.(in 24hrs)

Im only going thru attitude from now on.

Hope that helped

2. Most strains from barneys farm kick ass.

3. Both sites are decent.. theres a sticky you should read before buying seed though.. I found it helpfull..

http://forum.grasscity.com/seed-banks/323640-current-legit-seed-banks.html

btw if you want help picking strains, more detail on what you want would help..

things you need to know when buying any seed

1) seed banks reliable (above link helps alot with that)
    2) Indica/Sativa or hybrid
    3) size of grow area and size of plant.. (if you dont got room for the plant, its probly better to pick something else, or read the forum posts about lst and topping and other methods of controlling size)
    4) effects of the breed you are looking at based on the above info.. I use this site...Marijuana Strain Reviews and Guide - Leafly It gives strain info and effects, and theres usually alot of comments on every strain.

Once the above is answered picking a strain comes down to taste, preferance, and a reputable seed bank.. Please when looking at sites that sell from multiple breeders, look for a name you trust, alot of breeders genetics are not the same, (nor even close) and if your buying it from a discount breeder, you may not get what you thought.

As a bad example I ordered my first seeds from cannabisseeds.com, after reading reviews I found alot of information in the link I provided above.. although these plants are blooming fine for me atm.. they were suposed to be fem.. and I've cut down 12 males so far.

The ones that are growing now are supposedly super silver haze, but if you look at super silver haze plants.(video's on youtube, pics on sites) it looks nothing like them... so not sure what it is I'm growing, and thats from making a bad choice on seed purchases.. (btw they took almost 5 months to arrive)

As a good example I just ordered from single seed, not in yet, but it hasn't been a week even... I know they are reliable from all the posters here... Again read the above links. When ordering from them I stuck with names i knew.. Sensi seed, nirvanna, seedman, DNA genitics, Barney's, and a few others. (sorry to the ones I couldn't recall)

Without more information (see 1-4 above) anyone saying x breed is best for you is likely just naming their favorite, or trying to guess what you want.

4. Attitude seedbank all the way!!!

5. Depends on your lights your soil or hydro system... nutes... alot of things, no way to tell without more info again.

6. I'm growing in a small growing tent. 1M X 1M X 2M.
    I still didn't buy any equipment because I just don't know which way is the best one to grow in.

7. i hoppe you made sure that was a safe site. many sites screw you out of your cash. i only skimmed over the second page. so dunno if anyone backed up the site u just bought from the second go round.

and ak is very finicky. it hermies easily and is a lot of times stretchy. its good bud though... must say.

ermm. i personally love tga subcool's products. their vortex (gods pussy) is supposed to be killer. the void and spacebomb are some of the best ive smoked in a while. i have bought from seedboutique and seedbay many times. about done with seedbay though. they have a lot of old seeds on thier shelves. its the run-off from seedboutique im guessing. each time the ship has been in dif packaging and the longest i ever had to wait was 2.5 weeks.

as far as yield... it could be anywheres from an ounce to 3 or 4 pounds per plant. depends on the bean and space and lights and ferts and ph and.....

8. needa you helped me alot. thanks man.
    about the site, i've read alot of comments about it, and it seems to be legit..I'll keep u updated.
    How about the growing method? I'm about to grow indoor. Which method do u suggest?

9. Im an ebb n flow fan.