Just wanted to know which seeds should I buy :)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PaperTherapy, May 5, 2011.

1. #1 PaperTherapy, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Hey everyone!
    I'm about to make my 2nd order after I got ripped-off by a website..

After that horrible experience, I decided to try to order some seeds once again (This time from Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices)
    I just wanted to ask you guys which seeds should I buy for the first time.
    I'm willing to spend about 100$-200$ for that (Feminized).
    Thanks ahead! :smoke:

2. Anything from attitude seed bank

3. No way! They sell gear from tons of breeders. Some are great, some suck ass. For example, they sell seeds from "The Doggies Nuts". They are a terrible company well known for poor genetics and laughable prices.

4. #4 Tihspeed, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    But you get the beans.....the op's original problem

And I agree with the The Doggies Nuts comment

5. I really need a direction..anyone?

6. BCbuddepot is where I got mine. They shorted me 4 seeds though...

7. And it took em like 6 weeks to get here.

8. Attitude seeds all the way. Just google reviews of breeders and then order from attitude. Every time i hear about them and order thru them its nothing but good results. And u get freebies.

9. #10 Tihspeed, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^ this....... And get the insurance...attitude FTW

10. Mr. Nice has a great reputation of solid genetics. They dont make fem seeds though.

11. For feminized seeds I would recommend (what I would buy): AK-47, Strawberry Cough, Blueberry, or Master Kush

12. Honestly depends if you want Indica or Sativa. Some strains have sativa/indica mixed more of one than the other.

13. #14 PaperTherapy, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2011
    Thank you all for your help! Such a kind community! :)
    Just to insure, this is Attitude Seeds's URL: ATTITUDE SEEDBANK Cannabis Seeds
    Right?

P.S.

I think I might go on the AK47, what do you think?

14. Thats correct. And ak47 is qa n awesome plant. If youre looking for high yield while still maintaining quality go with a big bud strain. Or look into gigabud...stuff is soooooo dank!

Best of luck

15. Nirvana is also good. Got some Blackjack that sprouted today.

16. I'm all about Nirvana myself, and I'd recommend Ice and Venus Flytrap. Best of luck!

17. Both good....can't go wrong

18. Which one has a better stealth delivery? that's one important indicator for me :p