Just want to introduce myself and work

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by EggsnBakey, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Names Eggs & Bakey, been torching for almost 6 years now. Figured I'd say high and show off some work.

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for lookin!

3. nice pieces man, would you sell the first or second to last one?

4. good job man! keep it up!

5. Wow those are truly pieces of art not just smoking pipes. I've always wanted to blow my own glass how did you get into it?

6. Those are SICK man. The first and second are my favorite pipes, and I love all those slides. Damn hahaha

7. i wish I could give u more than one rep... u got some fuckin talent..

8. Great stuff man!

9. Wow, I want one of those bowls for sure. Amazing work!

10. #10 EggsnBakey, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    All these are recent past works, just for show, not looking to rock the gc boat...thanks for the props!

11. Nice beats, thanks!

12. Werd on the props. Keep it up

13. I took 6 hour class from a local blower, bought my torch, and proceeded to practice,mpractice, practice. Took about a year to feel the flow. Now it's just a matter of pushing my creative limits. Thanks for the props!

14. Too kind

15. Those all look great, especially the spoons

16. [quote name='"EggsnBakey"']

I took 6 hour class from a local blower, bought my torch, and proceeded to practice,mpractice, practice. Took about a year to feel the flow. Now it's just a matter of pushing my creative limits. Thanks for the props![/quote]

Were you an artistic person before this and do you need a lot of patience? I'm not artistic what so ever because that shit never interested me but making something I could use always has.

17. I was definitely artistic before. Melting glass is like nothing you have ever done before. It is addictive. Check to your area for local blowers and pay for a class to see if you like it. My master showed me how to make a piece, then I tried, next day I came back and got to keep both examples. Yoda "do or do not, there is no try"

18. [quote name='"EggsnBakey"']

I was definitely artistic before. Melting glass is like nothing you have ever done before. It is addictive. Check to your area for local blowers and pay for a class to see if you like it. My master showed me how to make a piece, then I tried, next day I came back and got to keep both examples. Yoda "do or do not, there is no try"[/quote]

Got a picture of your first ever piece? I'm definitly wanting to give this a go.

19. #19 InstaBlaze, Jul 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    Your work looks great man. You definitely have some talent.

But I want to tell you right now that you need to keep any talk of sales or making customs for people OUT of this thread. It WILL get shut down because gc doesn't allow that.

There have been glassblowers who had threads here in the past with hundreds of pages of work and they just got deleted because people wouldn't stop asking to buy shit.

EDIT: Like the post directly below me. Please just don't respond to him, not even in PM's. Mods can just go and read those too.

20. How would one get in touch with you to buy a piece?