Just wanna share an opinon

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by TexRx, Jul 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey,
    I wanna be delicate about this..and I know the you guys are just trying to enforce rules and keep this great grasscity site organized, in control, etc

So, Here goes......
    I have been seeing a lot of editing and deleting of threads
    Even my sig was changed to mashed potatoes. That's fine, the rules are the rules

But, Honestly, it's all over. In Seasoned Tokers and Pandora's box especially

You know I honestly don't know if I will be reprimanded for this and it's not an insult.....

There's so much fixing, editing and controling of the content here that I'm starting to feel like you guys are turning into "The Man"

I'm starting to head towards somewhere else..I don't know yet.....

:)

2. So... we should... not moderate things that are against the rules? :confused:

I'm not sure what you're getting at... it's not like we're cracking down extra hard lately or anything, but when people break the rules, something is going to be done about it. :confused_2:

3. The only time things are edited or deleted are when they are agianst the rules.
    As im sure your mashed potatoe sig was..
    If you dont want it like that read the rules..
    If you dont want your post deleted read the rules....
    Kinda see the pattern here...
    Do you really think any mod is sitting there just waiting to edit. we have to becuase of inconserderate posters whom think.
    .ah fuck it, if it is against the rules the mods will delete it..
    .why not read the rules...

We have no control over what they post..we do however once its posted..
    And i think I can speak for the whole team in saying..
    We wont stop.. things will be deleted as necesary to stay within the rules in the city.

I am sorry it bothers you..And would be sad to see any member leave but we have to do what we have to do and most understand...

Slinger

4. Editing? No, we don't edit anyone's thoughts. We'd delete them before we do that.

Fixing and controlling???? No, it's all about the rules and the vibe of the City.

If you think it's 'bad' now, wait until I add 10 or so (or more) new Mods and the team is full. Right now, the team gets what they can and they do well for a small team with all the shit that floats around here. When I add a bunch of extra hard ass Mods, the City is going to be like a tree and they're going to shake all the bad apples out of it.

Again, we've got a great team...and 10 more to it and we'll have a rockin' team that won't miss any of the shit and together they'll clean up and promote a better vibe for our community.

over and out

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.