Just tried some fishscale

Discussion in 'General' started by combat rock x, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Well to start off i just wanted to say it's sad i haven't been able to get on the city as much as i used to. But onto the topic:

So in case you have no idea what fishscale is, it's pretty much really high quality cocaine, straight off the kilo. I wasn't able to save any to see what it's melting point was, but i hope to soon to see if it's really legit. Before you call me a crackhead, this was my first time doing any cocaine, and hopefully my last. I'm not looking to get addicted, and the guy i got it from is a really close friend, and has told me he won't 'give' me any if he thinks i'm getting hooked. Bros before Bucks, he says.

So anyway, i just wanted to point out the pros and cons of blow to inform people who don't want to fuck with this stuff (and you have good reason not to). The first line i did was pretty big, about 3.5 inches and not the thinnest. Needless to say if you've ever snorted anything it burns like a bitch, and having done that size line it was pretty rough. If you ever plan to do that, i reccomend having a tall glass of milk or something thick to supress the taste that gets in the back of your throat. Doritos work good too (haha). Anything to get rid of that taste really. As bad as the shit tastes i thought i would of heard someone complain about it earlier, but then i realized that most people don't do lines that big.

There was a total of a gram of cocaine split between me, my brother, and this chick my brother knows did 2 small lines. After the first i did, i sat down and waited. 3-5 minutes later i started to feel warm, and then came the talking. Please be around someone who isn't annoyed easily, or better yet (well, maybe not better) on cocaine as well. My brother and i talked nonstop, and people that know me would never expect me to talk that much ever. My brother and i concurred that it definitely puts you in a really good/sociable mood, for the time it lasts. A few minutes (i think) later my throat became numb from the cocaine-filled mucus that i had swallowed (another side effect of a large line), and at first it worried me a bit, but then i realized i could still breathe, and i couldn't taste the bitterness of the cocaine as i swallowed the mucus (thank god). Later that night (about an hour or two) we met up again and this time broke the big line into about 2 or 3 smaller lines. This was infinitely easier on the nose, and did not produce the mucus as much. However, i'm not sure whether to equate this to having done a line earlier, or the fact that they were smaller, but the onset was less noticeable. The unsnorted cocaine from the line we put on our finger and rubbed in our gum, which, while producing the bitter taste slightly, was amusing later when our mouth was numb. By 12 i had counted around 2 "big" lines, and then 2-3 smaller lines. This probably was close to about .4 grams. The 'coming down' was not as noticeable to me, but i did notice my brother was a bit irratible. Afterwards i felt very 'chill', a relaxed state (which i think may just be a normal state, but seems very calm compared the coke'd up state).

So overall i made a mental note of pros and cons:

pros:
    -sociability
    -no odor like pot (well, with snorting anyway)
    -pupils did not dialate (surprising to me, i checked several times throughout the night and did not notice any dialation)
    -no physical impairments (i equate this to a short ecstasy trip, it's mostly a mental trip, although i did feel a bit warm, but nothing like being really stoned and stumbling and shit)

cons:
    -burns the nose
    -bitter taste
    -short high (30 min. max for me, and this lead me to see how it can become easily addictive, just because you have to keep using it to stay high for a while)
    -expensive ($70/g here, although fishscale can go easily for $100)

I hope this helps weigh out some of the effects for those who haven't used. Personally i think trying something once (truly once) gives you valuable knowledge, and as the saying goes "you'll never know until you try" (although i'm not sure in the same context). I think to sum the high up i can say "it was fun while it lasted", which expresses how it was enjoyable, but at the same time was very brief. I suggest that if you really want to experiment, be responsible, know your limit, and most importantly keep a strong head. You can keep yourself from being addicted, but just as easily let such a powerful drug as this ruin your life. It's not for everybody. Be smart guys. And once again i hope this helps some of you out there.

2. while it's possible for ones eyes to stay pinpoint it's rare

you may have gotten rerocked crap cut with either otc numbing agents or at best novacaine

cuz a mucus ball of between .3-.5g hitting your stomach as a first timer would put you into a low dose of adderall like dilation if you railed say a gram or more in a few hours then started punding tweak style (too much or just for too long - style by repeatedly doing similar or the exact same task for a long period of time in a zoned state) you'd have dime size or larger pupils going on

personally amphetamine makes them large mdma meth lsd mushrooms dxm and dramamine as well as coke make them big enough to make the coloring thin out to the thickness of mechanical pencil lead

if you could describe it in great detail (in rock form broken down chopped ect) from it's smell texture hardness how it caked or didn't cake if left unchopped for however long

3. Well i didn't even do a gram total the whole night, so that may be the reason. It was surprising that it smelled almost like a crushed up motrin, but if you crushed a motrin (excluding the orange shell) and compared it to this, the coke was softer, and there were big chunks (almost the diamter of a dime, and probably a quarter inch high) that broke down very easily. I'm pretty sure it wasn't just some crushed pill and it was actually cocaine. However, it didn't show all the typical characteristics of fishscale cocaine, it was almost pure white (indicating there were cutting agents involved..bleh), but did have some luster to it.

And as a side note, it's almost 4PM here, and i took my last line at about 1230AM, and haven't slept since. In fact, i'm not sure i'm very tired even now. Is this typical?

4. It is, for me atleast. Everytime I rail coke I usually am done around 5-6am and I dont sleep till atleast 10 or so that night.

5. Sweet that's good to know, i didn't know if it had been cut with some speed or some shit and that's what was keeping me up so long. thanks.

6. it probably had some speed in it

true fishscale looks much like a shimmery copy of any slated rock formation (long scale like ovals ect) that are when completely dry hard as fuck

when it comes in contact with moisture it'll stay as is but start breaking into these oval scales if any more moistue gets in the mix it starts to lose scale shape and clump like dirt

if it numbs you fast it's cut with nova or lidocaine if its talc you'll see the shit floating on water if you mix up a nasal spray with it

if it smells of acetone or kerosine it shouldn't be used but it's probably safe enough and if its in hard scale the purity isn't the issue it just made it from whatever extraction lab (backwoods native shit lol) packaged it so good and so fast it never took on moisture nor lost any including the solvents it was made with

in this case all you wanna do is let it air out in solid chunk form over a monitor/tv or under a desk lamp to evap it all

7. But wasn't cocaine originally used as an anesthetic? How would you know if it was cut with nova or just really good?

8. novacaine acts almost instantly cocaine takes way longer usually 20 seconds or more to slowly set in numbing you to shit

thus the nova/new cocaine was seen as an improvement

9. Oh, well this definitely wasn't instant, it took a short amount of time for it fully numb the area. So i guess we can rule out the novacaine?

10. probably if it was a dirt clump looking pile of assorted pebbles that shimmered but was still a dull white instead of a brass sorta shading of shimmer it was probably that baby lax shit or some gnc supplement capsule

many of these items have similar melt temps and or are water soluble or have a fitting shimmer that rerocks easy

it was probably cut if you didn't get really spun out as most trying quality their first time usually get flu like chills and shit cuz it's a shock to the dopamine/serotonin receptors

most likely the pebbles in your shit were originally scale that absorbed moisture then someone tossed powder in to add weight

when its chopped up it mixes even but they don't bother to rerock so it's the same outcome (less out of pocket for them) and if you're smart you can remove most of it

silly as most would say wtf just short it and tell me you charge xyz for xyz instead of lying since the user would prefer to know wtf is in their shit and most prefer pure as possible even if it's less