Just tried a cigarette.

Discussion in 'General' started by Iceman420, Sep 21, 2010.

1. I've only tried once when i was 13, and that was back when i was in russia on a family trip(my family origin is Russia, but I was born in good old Seattle). Anyways, i tried a cigarette for the second time of my life. But i've been a weed smoker for a while. Nothing too much, just on occasion. Anyways, I try a cigarette, and let me tell you, It was as if I could taste this synthetic smoke in my lungs when i inhaled. It never seemed like it was deep harsh smoke, but it was more like thin, but irritating smoke, like it felt synthetic.
    does anyone else feel this?

2. factory shit man. just stick to buds..or roll your own with good tobacco

3. That's probably the FSC, and the little perforations that force you to inhale oxygen as well while hitting it, that's why it's thin and wispy.

4. yeah i used to smoke cigarettes as a hobby not as an addiction, and ever since i quit i just cant get back into them, chewing however is now a hobby of mine and i enjoy it alot more then cigarettes. doesnt hurt my lungs which i love, just my nice bone structure in my face.

5. I agree with Stoogemeister, roll your own tobacco.. although I don't smoke anymore, this is what I would consider the best option if one is stubborn about smoking.

6. Just wondering if I wanted to start rolling my own cigarretes, what would be some good tobacco to buy

7. I think the best is called like "American Spirits", something like that. I just buy packs of Pall Mall Menthols :smoking:

8. I usually get Bugler. They come with a pack of rolling papers too.

9. I mean i smoke Kools, but the best option is to roll your own. I have a friend who has like a $70 rolling machine and all you do is put tobacco in the little hole thing, put the cigarette tube where its suppose to go, pull a lever once and walla, a nicely rolled cigarette, and you can add as much or as little tobacco as you want, without breaking the cigarette of course. But if you want to hand roll them, you can do that too.

10. Or just don't even pick it up at all...
    I smoke, dip, chew, snuff and I love it. I love tobacco.

But don't EVER forget that in any form it can really fuck up your body in excess, and on top of that it IS in fact addictive.
    So, if you decide to start using tobacco, just remember - as goes with everything else in life - moderation.

Big-Boy rules.

11. quit while you're ahead.

12. Listen to this guy haha, not me. I do smoke cigs, but cigs are killing my freakin lungs as we speak...

13. they're killing mine as well.

i'm currently quitting for the 4th or 5th time. :hide:

14. I dont smoke cigs and never plan to. I dont see the point in smoking them If you dont get high. They taste like shit, drain your weed money, and kill your lungs. Seems like its pretty obvious to me. But everyones entitled to there own opinion.

15. I like the old american spirits. Im currently enjoying one now. They just feel more natural cause theres none of that chemical shit.

16. well im saying if you wanted to buy a heavy duty one where you can sit down and roll like packs and shit lol. I personally would rather roll my own by hand than get a machine, but if i were to roll packs of cigarettes, thats what I would do. imo

17. i bought the zig-zag brand one, and i could never roll "perfect" joints or cigarettes. always, always too tight.

18. Yeahh definitely. Ugh I hate cigarettes and cigars so much compared to my infatuation with marijuana. They always make me feel so awful. The first time I tried to take on a Marlboro Menthol I ended up puking in some random parking lot. Ahhh, youth. :smoke:

19. Cig smoke is way more harsh on my throat then bud is.