just transplanted

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by jfresh420, Jun 22, 2011.

1. into 5gal buckets...pretty sure i fucked up bad:mad::cry:..

someone informed me that next time im ABOUT to water just take em out and switch pots..well i tried that and the soil just broke apart..i mean i didnt lose the plant but idk i hope it works,one of em was leanin like crazy,i proped it up and watered..u think they will live? their already like prolly 2ft tall,so they can probably handle a little stress no?

2. Sure, plants do anything to survive.

Sorta reminds me of what happened to my little sprouted bud last night. My brother spotted the pot with the 4 day old sprouted bud and he plucked it out of the soil. Though his reason to do so will never be relevant, I'm hoping to dear god it survives. It seems pretty stable right now, but it'll have to do.

3. They will be fine you may get dead spots if the roots supplying that part of the plant were damaged. It may stunt them a little. just as bad is watering and transplanting root bound plants. you have to loosen up the root some. keep them watered well and your all set. Beauty of an outdoor grow is time. lots of time to recover and flower. good luck.

4. well now i gotta know why he plucked it.

5. My bet is that you transplanted into dry soil, which is why they were wilting, if you gave them plenty of water they should be fine. Next time water real good after each transplant

6. Your friend told you to transplant before you water? You never want dry soil when you're transplanting, or really muddy soil. Moist is the best cause it holds its shape.

7. well heres pics...i transplanted these yesterday afternoon..

second time around4.jpg
    second time around5.jpg
    second time around6.jpg

8. how they look to you guys? im pretty sure their different strains.the one in front looks sativa like and the other 2 seem either 5050 or indica:)

9. They look healthy, you probably didnt do too much damage. They may be a little stunted, but they'll recover quickly.

10. They look healthy, and most likely their both indica/sativa hybrid, could be the same strain expressing 2 different phenotypes. Told ya they would be fine, agree about some shock though, superthrive/seaweed extracts are good stress reducers one synthetic the other organic whatever your into.

11. if only i knew the strain..i got em from my guy who bought the originals from amsterdam and has since been creating hybrids...so theyve been passed down quite a bit:D

12. oh and seeing how i only switched them yesterday would they show shock this quick? or will i go look at em in a week and see them dead?