Just topped my og kush 3days ago now I got a mutation more info in description below

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Deleted member 923969, Jan 28, 2020.

1. Ok I got a 3pack of og kush seeds blimburn from the vault anyways I am only 3 and a half weeks into vegging got 1 more month of vegging before I flipped to flower. So here is the issue I topped it 3 days ago and weird thing is I topped for its first time which is the main cola and now today I notice 3 branches growing by the topped area it appears as if the one side has 2 side shoot branches coming out of same node while on the other side I only see 1 branch forming from node by area that has been recently topped. So here is my question should I remove all 3 upper node branches and let the lower branches take over I don't want a mutation to slow down its growth process on down at all. Any thoughts people.

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That would be a FIM and is desirable to some.
    Edit- not a “mutation”

3. Take those new three tops and start training them horizontal until the lowers catch up. More tops :RoorRip:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah sounds like a FIM as in Fuck I Missed lol you should be fine

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Sounds like a good idea that way I can also space them a bit from each other it will probably be a few days before I would be able to start doing that

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. FIMMING is the best man, dont worry.