Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just took a saliva drug test for a job. PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lotsofpasto, Dec 11, 2013.

1. It has been 7 days since the last day I smoked weed, but I wanted to make sure to pass the drug test so I took 4 listerine strips 1 minute before taking the test. After the 7 minutes the test didn't turn to any color. The person that gave me the test was in hurry so he said that it should be fine and he took it out my mouth and put it in the 5 panel cup and say that he would be calling me. I'm really worried that he could see that I used listerine or tried to alterate the results and give me an automatic fail. The test aren't going to a lab, but I'm worried. What do you guys think? Would the test be fine and the results came out clean? PLEASE I NEED SOME ANSWERS TO SLEEP WELL TONIGHT. I know that maybe after 7 days I didn't even needed to use the listerine strips, but it was my uncle that found me the job and I don't want to embarrass him. 

*** The test was supposed to turn pink when finished and it didn't

2. #2 DayJaVu, Dec 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2013
    You realize saliva testing can only detect weed for like 24 hours, right?

3. yeah you cant really for sure tell if you sabotaged a test, dosnt matter anywase after a day of no smoking there is nothing in your mouth that is thc related

4. Doesnt make sense stressing over it now... It is after the test.

Just keep ur fingers crossed

5. Thanks u all I'll let u know when the results arrive

6. Got the call and I passed!!! OMG i cant believe it! I start training todayy!!