Just took a drug test...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by octaz, Aug 12, 2009.

1. #1 octaz, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009
    I'm on probation, and I took a drug test yesterday at about 2pm. I've been clean for about a month and I have been exercising so I'm not too worried about failing the drug test.

Unfortunately, 2 days before the test I got really drunk and hung out with some kids who were smoking the basement.

So 6 hours later after taking the test i decided to buy one of those first-check home drug tests... came out clean.

I told my probation officer that I'm leaving for college on the 31st and he said that I'd only be notified if I failed the drug test.

So the thing I'm really asking is... when will I be notified if I fail the drug test? I live in new jersey as well (if any1 here specific wants to give me some advice). I want to smoke but am nervous that if I fail I might be asked to take another (because I'll claim its a false positive and want to be clean).

Thanks for your time guys.

2. Don't sweat it. Just being where they were smoking won't have you test positive. Just wait for a week or so, and if no one calls you about the test you can smoke. If you fail the test, I'm sure as hell they would call within a week! :)

3. You will be fine you wont fail from secondhand smoke. But for real man delete this post you gave up way to much information about yourself in this post.

4. Is the basement dank? :smoking:

Anyways OP... with a lot of exercise and no weed smoking for a month... you should be clean. Even with those guys smoking...

5. dont sweat it man when i was on probation i would smoke every week and not get caught
    but i also have a fast metabolism and i am athletic so it helps if you work out or have a fast metabolism.
    good luck on the test