Just took 400mg of Benadryl.

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Took 16 caps (400mg) of benadryl about 5 minutes ago. Been reading on erowid that people are getting freaked out by thinking the hallunciations are real. I'm excited to just know they aren't and laugh at them. Hopefully this will be enjoyable. I'm already a little jittery.

2. I've done it, it doesn't work. If you want visuals go with dramamine, 16 or so caps. Whatever you do, be responsible with it.

3. Nope. They work.

Just remember what Erowid says.

"Everybody's body is different."

They worked for me and my friend at doses starting at 400mg.

4. I can't wait to just be sitting there laughing when the "cops" raid my house.

5. What did it do for you? Did you take caffeine pills to stay awake?

6. i love getting different highs and experimenting with many drugs that most wouldn't but i've always been turned off by having to take a large quantity of something to feel any enjoyable effects... there is just soemthing dangerous and not worth it to me. but to each his own

*not judging or downing you in anyway just adding-looking for incite sp? (long night tonight and last)*

7. Don't sweat it.

Almost an hour and still nothing. Semi-euphoric, but that's about it.

8. yea take dramamine, youll be hearing and seeing alllllll kinds of shiet

9. Ive done a 200 mg does of nytol recently which has the same active ingredient in it. no visuals but a very stoned/drunk feeling. you should wait 2 - 2.5 hours before you notice anythiong too weird i think

10. this was the worst 5 hours of my life when i took benadryl to get high...wow, what a mistake...i don't know how any1 can find this enjoyable
    ive done plenty of other drugs and can easily say out of 40-50 different substances ive experimented with, this is by far dead last.

11. anything happen
    quite intrested to see if this works
    were you prescribed the pills

12. why the hell do you want to be delerious? Do you hate life so much that you have to be fucked in the head by benadryl

no hate man but i just dont get it :confused:

13. 100% agreed
    I took it on new years eve 05-06, my little cousins were bugging me out as i was tripping, scared the living shit outta me, to top of the completely shitty time i threw up my $30 dinner, and proceeded to puke all night after it.

14. Just my personal OP - fuck OTC drugs except 'tussin.

15. They're over the counter in the states.. All ages.

It's an antihistamine that contains the ingredient Diphenhydramine.

It's a relatively safe drug, except in conjunction with alcohol.

16. How did it go motion?

18. No, the active ingredient in Diphenhydramine is classified as Deleriant, and thus induces delerium not anything similar to hallucinating except for the distinctly obvious fact that you are experiencing things which may subsequently not exist.