Just to introduce myself.......

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Smokn Mechanic, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Gidday,

Been kickn round these forums for a while now, usually blazed as fuck laughing at everyone's stoned posts....... gotta admit, this is one of the funniest forums on the net :p

Been smokng a good while now, and I can honestly say weeds helped me more than hindered me. Its helped me loose weight and keep it off (excercise is that much more fun blazed, and healthy food doesnt taste so bad).

Ive always had trouble sleeping (i never sleep for more than 6 hours at a time) and tend to lie in bed absolutely wired (NO I DONT DO THE HARD STUFF!), its just how I am. Smoking pot has helped me to relax back and get a good nights rest for once........ and gives me some fucked up dreams which gives me some good conversation topics with the mrs haha :smoking:

Anyone else find blazing helps with concentration? I say this as I had to do some block courses a while back (I'm an apprentice mechanic) and they weren't exactly easy. Of the 8 or so tests I had to do, 7 of them were done blazed........ guess which one i failed????!!!!! Believe it or not, 100% passes on the 7...... woah. Also find I drive much better (albeit slower) when stoned.

Gotta say my favourite things to do are driving around with either a fat joint, blunt, or pipe hangn out my mouth, blazed missions to nowhere, muckn round in public high as a motherfucker with a good group of mates, and of course, high sex :hello:

I wont be on here too much, pretty fukn busy realy with tryna make ends meet atm while havng a lil left over for the much luvd MJ,

Peace out

2. howdy partner! :wave: