just threw my weed in the trash

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by brolex, Sep 29, 2011.

1. im so un proud of myself i remember smoking this morning but a friend came over and i forgot all about. then a bit after im cleaning and cant find it anywhere i assumed they took it. but it was in the icky leftovery nasty fly infested trashcan outside. along with my bowl and lighter.

then i accidentally put in my lighter in water because i was disinfecting my bowl.
    wow.

whats the craziest think you ever did while stoned similar/:devious:

2. So why did you throw your weed away?

3. it was by an accident

4. [quote name='"brolex"']

it was by an accident[/quote]

So... Did you go get it?

5. Haha this one happened in the college library I am in about 30 min ago. I am sitting here, listening to Booka Shade, cruising GC and muchin' on my gogurt and Doritos when bam!, disaster, blue gogurt glob on my pants!

So I open up my water bottle and put a part of the bottom of my undershirt over the top and attempt to do the quick tip over thing to get water on my shirt to at least help with the gogurt.

Doesn't work, water goes everywhere, and I accidentally unplugged my headphones so there was then blaring music in the library haha. Luckily I am in my normal corner at the power outlet so no one really sees but I know they all heard.

Anyways, I was laughing too hard and it looks like it never even happened now. Came out on top I'd say :D

6. This may sound crazy, but on one of my friends birthdays a few of us chipped in and bought him a new small glass spoon. So of course as soon as we give it to him, we start packing to christen it and get blazed. We were going out after that so we leave and he hides the new bowl. Later we get home and he realizes he doesn't remember where he hid it when he was high...no one else did either. It was gone.

Two years later while helping him move we find it in the bottom of a this big ass decorative vase! Still intact, only used once! Lol...

7. yepp thats why i said i broke my lighter while disinfecting it

8. [quote name='"brolex"']

yepp thats why i said i broke my lighter while disinfecting it[/quote]

You disinfected your weed? :laughing: I meant did you go get your weed out of the trash

9. thats hilarious. whenever i go into my library i automatically fall asleep when im high. it never fails maybe headphones will do the trick haha.

10. a lot of times when im running low on weed ill somehow manage to flip my tray and end up spilling the broken up bud all over my carpet.........:mad:

11. is it just me or was anybody else expecting to hear some motivational shit like "i decided to finally quit and get a job so i threw all my weed in the trash and never looked back"

lol..

12. im confused. haha.
    i got my weed out of the trash it was in a special mini ziplock. it was still safe
    then i disinfected my bowl and lighter - broke the lighter. lol

13. lol weed makes good memories

14. I feel you man. A couple weeks ago, I threw out an eighth. Never to be found again. I didn't try to find it because it would be a waste of time, it was an XL Garbage bag with garbage filled to the top. I'm not digging through that shit. But today I wish I did keep it, I'm dry and I'm smoking resin..

15. i once went and picked up a half of some nice ass buds, came home and started laundry, couldnt find my weed, opened the washer to find buds floating all around in the wash :mad:

16. [quote name='"NoLiMits3"']is it just me or was anybody else expecting to hear some motivational shit like "i decided to finally quit and get a job so i threw all my weed in the trash and never looked back"

lol..[/quote]

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw this thead...

[quote name='"brolex"']

im confused. haha.
    i got my weed out of the trash it was in a special mini ziplock. it was still safe
    then i disinfected my bowl and lighter - broke the lighter. lol[/quote]

Ahh, makes much more sense now :smoke:

17. Haha u look like a vampire

18. Ironic you throw your weed away because you were high. :smoke: