Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just think I found the best dealer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GTX, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Ummm, maybe she isn't making money off of him. Maybe where he lives it's a good deal, it certainly is where I'm from. So quick to make assessments, it's okay everyone does it.

2. Well if it isn't her making that extra 5, then it's the person she's coping it from. lol

3. I wasn't saying she is without a doubt making five off him, that's just my assumption, since he obviously doesn't know much about prices and the weed game in his area yet.

but people think this due who knows absolutely nothing about the weed game in his area is getting a 25 dollar eighth of headies. that's just ridiculous.

4. You're a fucking riot.

Light green, i see what you're getting at. It'd be very easy to rip a newbie off, but i know where i live 25 is a great fucking deal. I've been getting my eighths for 25 and looooove it. I used to have to pay 35, but i've moved on to better things.

5. Yea im def. not a newbie, just it never bothered me. Hell the shits good, and around here 25 an eighth is damn good. Plus if its good whats 5 dollars gonna hurt. Its not like I dont got a job. I could care less if "you"(light green) think I was getting ripped off, Ill let myself know if im getting riped off. Or maybe you need to find a better connect that can "hook you up"?

6. Id look for a new dealer, and see if their shit is good, if it is their you go.

7. wher i live 25 an eight for headies or kb is a great deal

8. Don't cellebrate just yet make sure all those crystals arnt shreds of glass !!

9. Unless you sold it to her, then I don't see how you could know that.

10. an 1/8 for $25? i'm guessing she used the Vag-pass to get it that cheap :bongin:

11. If it's dank. Family connections are the best.

12. Oh its dank, dont burn, sticky,crystalls all over( not glass ), 1 to two bong rips and your out of it and she is family. Family connections are the best.

13. shit you guys are lucky. where i am i pay 10 a gram for mids. i cant imagine getting an 8th for 20. wtf.

14. or maybe the cuzin got it for free and sold at a low price that anyone would
    grab. Cuz I got like a gram of beasters for $3 from this kid at my school once

15. qft..

16. 1/8 of dank for 25?
    lol. I pay 50. I think you have a real cool cousin.

17. Or maybe she just has a good friend. Jesus fuck, I get 25 an eighth and I don't have this vag-pass you speak of.

18. I think I just found the best dealer myself. Hung out with him, my boy and some mutual friends. I went to buy an ounce from him and we smoked two blunts. We had to wait all day on it because my friend and I were both working all day so we just stopped on the way home from work and smoked two blunts, and a homemade giant waterfall bong. He gave me the ounce for 110, but I felt bad for him because he didn't even had carpet in his house so I paid him 125. Smoked and sold all of it. Called him earlier for an 1/8th of mid, he said okay. Waited an hour he drove it to my house in a phat ass camaro, he said he didnt have any mid so he just gave me an 1/8th of DANKK for 20 bones. My friend and I just smoked 4 waterfall hits each, after being lifted all day and I am HIGHH.

Bout to go play Halo 3/ Modern Warfare 2. Anyone wanna play? Gametag is: bivinz

peace city!

19. well i'm guessing your a girl from your name so yes your using the vag pass as we speak.Some girls are not aware of their vag pass and some embrace it...some take it too far <-< .. >-> .. <-< .. Don't Abuse the Vag Pass :eek:

20. This dude doesn't give me a good deal because I have a vagina. You guys think it's so easy, we flash our tits and we get what we want. Well, it doesn't always happen that way, sometimes we're genuinely cool people and sometimes there are legit guys out there who don't let their dick get in the way of a business transaction.

To be honest, I've had more than a handful of dudes try to rip me off because I was a girl. I know they were only trying to do it to me because i had male friends who bought from them regularly and didn't have to deal with the bullshit I did.