Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just texted this kid for a half. He wants 180. What should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Nov 22, 2011.

1. tell him you want shittier weed lol

2. well your first mistake was texting someone regarding an illegal transaction...judging by that i can tell right away you arent careful at all

3. This thread is mind boggling to me. Cali bud over here in pa is like 180 a half and 350 an O. Hearing you guys say "tell him off, i get 190 an O" makes me sooo jealous.

4. Tell him to go screw or make it 120-140

5. :eek:

6. Just ignore it and call the guy w/ the $100 half. Why would you be so worried about it if you really had that deal?

7. 160-180 is standard here for dank

8. I can see myself paying 180 if it was some goood shit, But usually the standard price in my area is 140-160. Which I guess makes me very fortunate :p

9. A half ounce of quality bud for me is no less than $200. :(

10. Broo.. bro please come to canada... holy man

11. [quote name='"jimbobbybob"']tell him you don't want to spend that kind of money on a quarter[/quote]

Considering its a half, he wouldnt pay that kind of money for a quarter either :D

12. [quote name='"JassyD"']Yea i told him to stop acting like a retard and shoot me a reasonable price. He said "you get what you pay for"

I told him to go fuck himself. One of my boys will definitely be hitting on his sister very shortly.[/quote]

If you get what you pay for thats good...
    You pay 180 for the half but he's saying you get what you pay. Thus higher grade

13. You don't have to be a bitch about it

Just ask him nicely to lower the price and maybe he will

14. Buy it,brake some down,put it in smoking device,proceed to get stoned to the bone and if I may,drunker than a skunk.

15. I always find it funny when people on here say they get oz's for 190, or crazy cheap prices, but never have any pictures of their bud, never have any pictures of any stashes, etc

16. Damn... i would be like "i can get it for 100/half oz from somewhere else and i know it's better... thanks for looking out tho"

I love northwest prices... 100-160/half here... 140-160/half in my city that has some of the most inflated prices in the state... 100-140 half in every other city... i gotta move to an area with a concentrated amount of growers. :cool:

17. 190 isn't that crazy of a bargain, especially if you know a grower which is relatively common in BC. i was buying for 175 an O for a few months until my guy moved away. i'm paying 210 now which kinda sucks cuz of the price jump, but still not bad. however, i have indeed seen some people say crazy shit like 20$ quarters for dank, or like 120$ ounces.

18. Vancouver... i can always dream. I pay an extra $15 for an oz... o well... who cares :smoke:

Im moving to Seattle eventually... or Colorado :confused:

19. I get half O's of dank for 90-100 and O's for 180-190, deal with it brah.

#canada

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. I wouldn't buy a half oz for any more than 100.