Just switching to a new name

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by RavenousDespair, Apr 25, 2006.

1. yeah i figured if this is the last time i use this account i might aswell post one last time with it, but yeah i feel like its right...

(ps, omg dood i'm sooo fucking high! like really, like i hear this constant low volume humm, and my hands feel all rubbery like when typing, and my intense body buzzz,its soooo fucking tripppy@:confused::confused::rolleyes::confused::confused::smoke: ............)

^yeah i'm really that high right now...damn...i got some food in the little toaster oven....mmm its gonna be good....damn i don't really remember the last time i was this fucked up! omg for real!.....(lol)..

lol
    oh yeah the actual reason why i'm doing this thread is to inform the grasscity members that i'm just simply creating a new account..........:smoking:

2. :hello: woohoo
    well thats nice to know, and just to let everyone know of course my name dankwanted, then our friend is hydro_dank_man, other friend is dankwarehousing and ravenousdespair will also be incorporating the word "dank" in his new name, just thought id let everyone know so yall see he actually has a good reason for changing names

3. thats right caus ravenousdespair, dankwanted, and hydrodankman stay together and smoke together

smoke boys for life

ps yeah i kinda stole that from the bad boy movie but i couldnt help it and i couldnt go out without givin them credit

peace

4. yeah i figured that this is a better representation of myself, heh, i procrastinated(sp?) by waiting to create this account...

can't wait for Grad Bash i'ma be HIGH

5. haha cool. RavenousDank, awesome.

6. now i can say hydro_dank_man, ravenousdank, dankwarehousing, and dankwanted STAY TOGETHER AND SMOKE TOGETHER DAMNIT!!:eek:

7. well that new name does suit you more (did you ever get your newport after 1st):confused: hopefully you did man we stay together and smoke together everyday where it be regs mids dro or maybe even salvia alright holla at me-peace

8. Welcome to the city! :wave: